I work and sublease my office out of an accounting firm... I get great leads that way. Anyhow for some reason a skate shop just moved in next door, at 1st it didn't bother me, we have skatebording kids around alot but it is usually after hours so I don't say anything.

Anyhow I was on the phone with a client who I am casual with thank god and right in front of my door there is this kid with ah Affro checking himself out, grabbing his stuff, and doing jumps at my door step so he can look at himself. ( it's a tinted door window he doesnt' know I can see him) It was funny for a minute but this can't happen again, I don't want to scare my clients away or the firms. nor do I want to be mean to my new neighbors or have to put up a no skate borading sign....

How would you handle this.?

LucreziaBorgia

First, I'd talk reasonably to the business owner/manager and the building landlord of that establishment and tell them that you are concerned, and why. Be sure you check up on the city ordinances reguarding skateboarding and loitering on sidewalks, and have that information at hand if you need to use it.

Stopping skateboarding and loitering in front of that storefront won't affect their sales - these kids are going to buy stuff there whether or not they get to hang out in front of the shop. Not stopping it though, will affect your business. I'm sure any reasonable business owner will understand that.

could he see you if you mushed your face against the glass?

or bang on it...course the twit would bang back.