I like my boss and I think he likes me too :/ ?!

So I started a new job recently and my boss is the sweetest guy in the world. Im pretty sure he likes me and I know I defiantly do. We're constantly chatting and he's asked me to hang with him a few times and he took me to see a movie recently- were spending New Years eve together and he's moved my days around at work so were both free on the same day. I was assaulted by some random fereal a couple of nights back and he came to the hospital stayed the whole time then took me home but stopped by the shop to cook me dinner. I'm really shy and don't know what to do but I really like him and enjoy his company, and don't want to screw this up, so with a brief list of events do you think he does or have just fallen head over heels? If he does, how should I go about making a move or letting him know I'm interested /: thank you so much in advance.

Dating your boss is one of the worst ideas in the world. Your co-workers will resent you for the favoritism & if this doesn't work out, where will you be when this is over.

I would avoid him until you can find another job.

• Like 3
Dating your boss is one of the worst ideas in the world. Your co-workers will resent you for the favoritism & if this doesn't work out, where will you be when this is over.

I would avoid him until you can find another job.

I agree.. I think you need another job now else where.. It just never works out well with work and relationships... at least I've never seen it work out too well...

So I started a new job recently and my boss is the sweetest guy in the world. Im pretty sure he likes me and I know I defiantly do. We're constantly chatting and he's asked me to hang with him a few times and he took me to see a movie recently- were spending New Years eve together and he's moved my days around at work so were both free on the same day. I was assaulted by some random fereal a couple of nights back and he came to the hospital stayed the whole time then took me home but stopped by the shop to cook me dinner. I'm really shy and don't know what to do but I really like him and enjoy his company, and don't want to screw this up, so with a brief list of events do you think he does or have just fallen head over heels? If he does, how should I go about making a move or letting him know I'm interested /: thank you so much in advance.

DO NOT DATE YOUR BOSS! Worst thing ever! Cause the relationship WILL end and you will be out of a job.

Have you ever heard the phrase "don't poop where you work"? That means don't screw/date people you work with. Seriously. This is not a good idea at all.

Do not date your boss.

I am speaking from a past experience that ended about 8 days ago. It will make you miserable. Especially if you're in a call center environment and sit next to the person.

changchewsoon

I run a software development company myself and I have made it a personal rule of my own that I shall never date my own employees, so that I could avoid all possible awkward scenarios or being put in a difficult position in the future.

And if for any reasons that I really really like this girl whom so happen works in my company, I would propose to keep it a secret in the beginning, and when it gets really serious and the relationship stabilizes I will need to have a serious discussion/talk with her about announcing it, and at the same time asking her to leave the company.

It is a difficult position, but it is necessary.