Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums..I thought tonight would be a good night to come here and get all of my feelings out...I have been really upset about somethings lately and I feel like I have nobody to talk to.

So many things have been changing and I'm not dealing with everything in the right way! You see, I started working at this place doing somethings I enjoyed to do..but one day I got offered a job that would actually be considered a full-time job..so I took it..aparently the job that was offered to me wasn't the job I got...I got a job I always said I'd never do..it was basically yip yappin on the phone all day..I'm not the type of person who can call people and talk to them about why they owe this and why they owe that..well I wasn't giving that job my all..finally my boss got fed up with it and she confronted me about all this..after that happened I tried as hard as I could to give it my all..I started feeling more comfortable with it..and I actually started to feel like a part of the team...but then BAM I get called into a meeting and told that I have a new job and a new boss...I was really upset..it was so hard for me not to cry..I left the meeting and completely lost it..

The people who I worked with were all kind of like my friends..the only friends I have ever had..they don't know that though, they always lifted my spirits..they always made me happy..and I woke up every morning going to work happy..obviously they didn't think I was too happy with it.

So anyways, I start this new job and then I had another meeting with my new boss..she was telling me that I can't keep talking negative about this and all this other ****..how am I supposed to think possitive about this? Everyone keeps asking me how I'm liking it..and I just suck it up and tell them it's okay and it's going well..even though I hate it..I don't want to admit I don't like it because I have screwed up so much there and I don't want to screw this opportunity up..even though I didn't even ask for it.

I miss all the other people I used to work with and my old boss..I try so hard not to cry when I'm there working but it's just like I can't stop missing them..Everytime I hear certain songs on the radio I think of them...I just can't stop. I want my other job back..but I guess that isn't an option.

Am I crazy or just upset over this...I feel like if anyone knows how I really feel about this they would think I was absolutely crazy...and also another thing I wanted to say..that will make people think I am crazy is that lately I have been thinking a lot about the point in life...I mean why go through the hell we go through and then die and someday it won't even matter what we did... :confused: ... I hate the way I think..I get these really bad feelings inside of me and I just can't stop thinking about this crap. I'm tired of it!

Sorry about the lenght of this..I just feel that this is the only way I can actually express my feelings.

Any Replys would be greatly appreciated!

-Sparkley-

• Author

I can't remember why we fell apart

It's something that was so meant to be

Forever was the promise in the house

Now more and more I wonder where you are

Chorus:

Do I ever cross your mind, anytime?

Do you ever wake up reaching out for me?

Do I ever cross your mind, anytime?

I miss you

Still have your picture in a frame

Hear your footsteps down the hall

I swear I hear your voice driving me insane

How I wish that you come to stay

Repeat Chorus

No more loneliness and heartache

No more crying myself to sleep

No more wondering about tomorrow

Would you come back to me, come back to me

Repeat Chorus to fade

I can't stop listening to this.. I dedicate it to all those people I were talking about above.