new co worker..

This guy at work is so strange, he's new and I've been friendly to him and asked if he needed anything fixing i could get it fixed for him (i work in IT). Anyway he always walks past and stares if i dont look at him, but if i look at him he will turn his head away really quick.

Whats annoying is, is im nice to him everytime i see him i said good morning yesterday and he ignored me completely which peed me off. And today instead of asking me if something could be fixed he asked a completely different person who doesn't deal with the tasks i do. he's just a really hard guy to read, i think he's shy when i talk to him he seems to be in abit of a rush and sometimes looks away or pretend he has something in his eye, i just hate being avoided/ignored its so rude.:(

Another weird thing is when i ask him things like certain times i can work with him he sort of changes his schedule so i can't work with him its really annoying and strange because nobody else is like this with me.

can anyone relate/advice? x

I don't think there is any advice to give. There is nothing you can do about someone else and their actions. Do you intimidate this person? Is there some sort of attraction for them? Honestly, you might not be able to answer these questions because it is the other person who truly should ponder and answer.

You can either confront them (nicely) and hope they will be level-headed enough to listen and work it out... or you can just ignore it and move on. Don't think about it or waste any energy on it. I hope this helps. Good luck!