LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Bad coworker?!

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th August 2014, 12:34 AM   #1
Established Member

Bad coworker?!

So I work at a clinical trial company with a lady that kind of..is no good I sort of over see her work but sometimes I don't check it and I have found there are major shortcomings in her work. It's very frustrating and I have found many mistakes. Can anyone advise further if they've been in this situation?
krista28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2014, 12:38 AM   #2
Established Member

If you have a problem with someone at work, the first step is always to talk to the person in a professional manner. She may or may not be aware of it. I would give her a chance to correct her mistakes.

Once she has been talked to, and the situation has not improved, you can report it to your own manager.

She might very well be aware of the situation, but feels like she can get away with it. If you talk to her about it, that might be the wake up call that she needs. I would avoid any confrontation. Talking and confronting are two different things.
Elle1975 is offline   Reply With Quote