I am totally infatuated with my Dentist.

I'm not sure how to start this off. But let me first say that he is not married and this is something I know 100%. Not only does he have a facebook that says he's single but where I live we also have a court docket website where you can search by name and see everything they've had to go to the court for and married/divorce would be listed there.

The only thing showing is that he had to do a paternity test and now he has a huge child support payment monthly and joint custody(I know that may be creeper-type stuff haha). The fact that he has a child makes me even more infatuated with him which is odd because I've never been a fan of men with kids?

He's tall, about 6"3 I would guess. He's 10 years older which is the perfect age. I'm 24 he's 34. He's not everyone's idea of "perfect" definitely not Dr. McDreamy but in my eyes he really is perfect.. He's the type of "chubby" where it looks like he probably was once super fit but with all the money he earns he probably eats well so he's gained a little weight, I love it.

My favorite thing about him is something that most people would probably be put off by. When he's that close to my face as he's looking at my teeth I can hear his labored breathing. It's literally the most calming sound in the world. I can feel his breath on my face and it gives me the chills all down my body. It's seriously the most intense feeling in the world.

He owns his own office so It's his own rules. I'm sure if he wants to date a patient he could do so as easy as 1,2,3. I don't know what to do. The answer is probably simply nothing but boy, I've never felt this way about anyone. Plus he sang me the dentist song from "Little Shop of Horrors", who wouldn't be in love with this guy!

I'm tempted to add him on facebook but a denial would make the next office visit a bit awkward I would assume. I now have the really weird feeling in my stomach where I can't physically eat(sort of the same feeling you get after a horrible breakup)

:confused:

Ask him for a referral to a new dentist because you want to take him to dinner.

Doctors/Dentists cannot date patients. It could jeopardize their medical license. You would have to find a new dentist first for him to go out with you.

(I'm married to a doctor who gets hit on all the time.)

• Like 1