How to get my coworker to fall/make a move

I really like my co worker he's funny and athletic and I like being around him! keep having weird dreams about him too, so anyway I think he's quiet shy around me he stares at me all the time and when I talk to him his pupils dilate alot but I'm always trying to get his attention he grins/smirks at me sometimes and stares seems like he's giving the signals. He is abit older than me though so I could just be reading It wrong also he always has lame excuses to talk to me which is cute imo I just want him to make a move! And yes relationships are allowed where I work

NYC-BigKat
I really like my co worker he's funny and athletic and I like being around him! keep having weird dreams about him too, so anyway I think he's quiet shy around me he stares at me all the time and when I talk to him his pupils dilate alot but I'm always trying to get his attention he grins/smirks at me sometimes and stares seems like he's giving the signals. He is abit older than me though so I could just be reading It wrong also he always has lame excuses to talk to me which is cute imo I just want him to make a move! And yes relationships are allowed where I work

Um...just ask him if he wants to hang out after work. I think that might do it.

Have lunch with him a few times . . . just casually.

Work up to drinks after work. Start with a group setting. Then whittle down to the two of you.

Somewhere in there he may get the hint. If he doesn't you ask him out.

• Like 1