Crush on coworker confessed, what now?

Strangely_Evil

Hey all,

Let me just tell you my story. Also I am seeking for a little advice as I'm a little bit lost as what to do.

here's the story:

I work in a hotel with a lot of attractive ladies. I've had a crush on one from the beginning, but as I just came out of a relationship myself, I wasn't looking for anything with her.

Quickly we built up a nice stable (friendly/flirty) relationship. Again I did not seek for anything else. In two years she has had 2 different boyfriends that did not work out. I was not too happy when I heard that she had gotten a boyfriend. Yet, I didn't show her or anything of the sort, because I told myself I wasn't looking for a relationship with her.

After the breakup of her last relationship we got very close, cause she broke up, kinda the same way I did with my last relationship, so i was able to help and advise her a lot. We became even closer after this and we started talking daily for about a month, late nights, first thing in the morning and all that.

So then I started thinking about a relationship with her, and started probing her with questions/test that she was into me. She seemed to pass all my test being flirty and all that, maybe looking back she just felt too comfortable with me.

So there it was, I confessed my feelings for her. She was surprised, and didn't notice (so she said). So now two days have passed after this event and we are not talking to much anymore. Just a few sentences througout the day. She does work full-time and did message me during work.

I'm confused at what to do next. Should I ignore her, in the hope she will develop or realise that she has interests in me. Should I carry on as we were and become super friendzoned (if such a thing exists)?

What would you do in this situation.

We are both around 26 and have a hell of a lot in common.

Thanks for reading :)

You *could* actually invite her on a PROPER date and stop with all this texting crap.

In fact, you probably should have done that before confessing the crush.

• Like 3
  • Author
Strangely_Evil
You *could* actually invite her on a PROPER date and stop with all this texting crap.

Thanks.

This topic can be closed/deleted :)

Edited by Strangely_Evil