Feels like employer tried to hit on me

IDK but that's just how it feels to me so I quit the SAME DAY!

The funny thing about it is I got hit up with a job offer by email & then over the phone & I never applied to this job BEFORE.

I mean how did he get my INFO?

He called & said I was a great candidate to be this ACCT EXEC at this place downtown so I said alright w/e.

I went in for the interview & its some black guy in his 30s & he's looking at me kinda WEIRD.

Sooo....I hand him my resume.

Its basically bare bones LOL but he doesn't seem to mind.

So he starts asking me questions like where do I wanna go to college & if I can see myself working for them in the next 5 years.

I tell him IDK & he says okay cool.

He then tells me I got the JOB!

I'm like HUH?!

NO LIE!

No background check, no references, no NOTHING & I'm HIRED!

Now it gets MORE WEIRD.

He asks about my FACEBOOK & I say why & he says he just curious about how I use it.

THEN...he wants to see my pics but I tell them its private.

He says ok but he'll need to see them at a later date to know what kind of person I am.

THEN he says I'm very pretty & girls like me are not shy about that.

HUH?!

RED FLAG!

THEN he asks about my personal life like if I got a bf & how he wants to treat me to lunch so we can talk about diff stuff.

I ask him if its gonna pertain to the job & he says yea & other things so he can get to know me better.

I tell him how he forgot to tell me more about the pay & what I'm gonna be doing & he says he'll tell me all of this on our lunch date.

LUNCH DATE?!

RED FLAG!

I told him no thanks & cut out of there.

He was a CREEP right?

This job was probably fake because I only saw 2 girls & a guy working in there & they were on the phone talking MAD FAST!

Probably telemarking or some SHYT!

AND the room was small as f*ck!

Should I report him because he was trying to CREEP on me?

Anybody contacting me for a job IDK about I'm NOT GOING!

It's quite funny you don't have many replies. I wonder if it's because in many people's opinion, you've answered your own questions?

Yes, the guy was a creep and probably a false employer, perhaps. Or he was just interested in making you his secretarial girlfriend. :cool:

Either way, you quit before even starting. Next time, be more vigilant and you won't go through nonsense like this.

Edited by Shaun-Dro
error
  • Author
It's quite funny you don't have many replies. I wonder if it's because in many people's opinion, you've answered your own questions?

Yes, the guy was a creep and probably a false employer, perhaps. Or he was just interested in making you his secretarial girlfriend. :cool:

Either way, you quit before even starting. Next time, be more vigilant and you won't go through nonsense like this.

LML I'm not gonna be anyone's secretary gf.

I knew something was up & that's why I CUT OUT!

The weird thing is how he found my info & was trying to make me a acct exec which I knew sounded FAKE!