shes not my friend now

This week my friend has given me the silent treatment.

She all of the sudden stopped talking to me.Its cause I went over my guys family's apartment this weekend for a family meeting and they said he hadnt heard anything about the apartment.My friend was leading me on saying that he was interested in getting an apartment.

She stopped talking to me this week and Im thinking my guy might of told her something about it.If he did thats ok cause it wasnt right for her to do that.Now she tries to talk to my guy on purpose just to get me jealous.Today she even sticked her tongue out at me.Now I know she does not like me cause she always gossiping to my guy about me and maybe even saying things to him that is not true about me.I get worried.

Patty

Unfortunately, when you had this ex-friend of yours involved as a go-between for you and your male friend, you set yourself up for such a situation. Let this be a learning experience. As for worrying, I suggest that you hope you can communicate well enough with this male friend on your own, and that you trust your bond is strong enough that he will develop his own judgment of you.

It is very sad that she decided to tell you things that are not true. It is sad also if you can not communicate with him (which you mentioned basically you can't) you may never really know what his intentions are with you and you may not be able to find out how he really feels about you.

You're right this girl is NOT your friend. Is she hispanic also or is she just someone who can speak spanish?

I'm sure it's difficult not knowing what someone is saying about you and to make it worse you have to be at work with them both.

Have you talked to your "guy" since last weekend? Is everything between the two of you good or has he changed towards you?

I am not saying this to hurt you Patty But I don't think you have much of a chance with "your guy" as you call him.

If he really liked you as much as you like him he would find a way to communicate with you. He would have his sister call you and tell you he misses you, ect.

It sounds to me that this is a very one sided relationship and that (despite the inability to communicate well) he doesn't make an effort to try and be with you.

I think you may have the idea that he is looking for a serious relationship with you when in fact he may only be enjoying the sexual part of the relationship, since you don't speak his language you don't know for sure if he has a girlfriend (other than you) or if he would want you to be his serious girlfriend.

Your "friend" who isn't very nice to you only did these things to you because she knows you do not understand their language and that you are incapable of knowing what she is really saying to him. How do you know he hasn't told her that he doesn't like you? Or that she hasn't told him that you don't like him?

I feel really bad for you and will probably take some heat for saying this but Patty you really should find someone who you can speak the same language as, what if she is lying to you telling you he likes you and maybe he really doesn't?? Maybe he only has sex with you because you are there and available. I know this sounds cruel but you should do yourself a favor so that you don't get taken advantage of.

Clearly he had no idea about the "apartment" thing and you should ask him (have his sister ask him) if he considers you his girlfriend. You need to know EXACTLY what he feels and you need to hear it from him. NOT your "friend at work"

• Author
Have you talked to your "guy" since last weekend? Is everything between the two of you good or has he changed towards you?

He seems to be ok with everything even though she is making fun of me to him about it.

I saw her doing it again today.Yesterday she stuck her tongue out at me.

Yesterday I sat with my guy at lunch and he seemed ok.He asked me why she wasnt sitting with me and all I said is I dont know.I would of told him she stuck her tongue out at me but then he would of thought I was complaining.Anyways Im sure he will get sick of her gossiping about me after awhile.Whatever she is telling him she looks at me and laughs.Im afraid she will tell him something about me that isnt true.Im sure after what she did ,he can already see shes a story telller.

Well he will see Im more mature then she is.I would think he would get sick of her gossiping.I think he told her about what happened this weekend and shes really guilty about lying.Thats why shes doing everything she can to cover up her guilt.

I am not saying this to hurt you Patty But I don't think you have much of a chance with "your guy" as you call him.

If he really liked you as much as you like him he would find a way to communicate with you. He would have his sister call you and tell you he misses you, ect.

It sounds to me that this is a very one sided relationship and that (despite the inability to communicate well) he doesn't make an effort to try and be with you.

I think you may have the idea that he is looking for a serious relationship with you when in fact he may only be enjoying the sexual part of the relationship, since you don't speak his language you don't know for sure if he has a girlfriend (other than you) or if he would want you to be his serious girlfriend.

Your "friend" who isn't very nice to you only did these things to you because she knows you do not understand their language and that you are incapable of knowing what she is really saying to him. How do you know he hasn't told her that he doesn't like you? Or that she hasn't told him that you don't like him?

I feel really bad for you and will probably take some heat for saying this but Patty you really should find someone who you can speak the same language as, what if she is lying to you telling you he likes you and maybe he really doesn't?? Maybe he only has sex with you because you are there and available. I know this sounds cruel but you should do yourself a favor so that you don't get taken advantage of.

Clearly he had no idea about the "apartment" thing and you should ask him (have his sister ask him) if he considers you his girlfriend. You need to know EXACTLY what he feels and you need to hear it from him. NOT your "friend at work"

Well she is using him to her advantage and since she knows Spanish she thinks she can have the pleasure of talking to him.Shes doing this cause she knows I cant communicate good and shes trying to get me jealous.I am getting a little better though with communication.She thinks she can have him just cause she knows Spanish.

Thanks everyone.

Patty

I haven't seen a new post on here from you lately so I was wondering how things are going for you? Is everything okay now or is that girl still being mean? I hope you're doing well. :)

• 3 weeks later...