Another breadcrumb, will it ever end

Winter blue

Ex sent me a shared link to an online photo album (on Dropbox) which she made, named with mypet name (that she gave me while we were together) and said in the note, ‘thank you for the good times’. The front page photo I could see in the email is a photo of us together, which she took with her phone but never send to me in the past even through I asked for it at the point of our BU.

I still haven’t clicked on the link to look at them, I don’t know if I ever will. One part of me wants to see what the other photos are, another part of me is afraid by looking at them, I will be set back.

Here I have another question for those of you using Dropbox, will the person get anotification if I view the photo album they shared with me?

This is really too little too late, for whatever reason behind her action, I don’t want to be reminded about those memories anymore. She put me through hell the last 7months and from inside I already buried these memories to death. I am moving on with my life and just started seeing a new girl, now she sent me this? WTH! She can enjoy looking at them herself every day and grieve about losing me! I am truly better off without her!

Edited by Winter blue
  • Author
Winter blue

Opps. sorry just realise I put this on the wrong forum! Any idea how to move this to the Breaking up forum? thanks!

• Author
Winter blue

Please help to delete this thread, no need to move, as I have started another thread in the breakingup forum.

Thanks,