my handsome colleague

I mean, he is GORGEOUS. So much so that I, in all my vanity, LOL, never dreamed I would be his "type"...

So he's so nice and we're friends and we work in the same office but! The other day -- and he is a real sharp dresser, I tell him all the time. You can tell he puts effort into his threads and he's likes my compliments, it seems. He's like a supermodel. Anyway...

The other day, I referred to his threads as akin to a popular R&B group, and he loved it, it seems. He mentioned two members of the group, one a bad boy, one, not so much.

I said, oh, I love the bad boy!

Really, he says?

Yes, but I'm changing my ways, I reply.

Well, that leaves me out, he replies. Referring to himself as a "nice guy". So sweet, right?

No question contained therein. Just a share. Can anyone relate? I don't think I'd ever date him, but golly gee, I love seeing him a few times a day. Super nice guy.

no good comes of stuff like this, really. you are at the job to work not flirt with co-workers. I'm in a job I hate right now because I found my co-worker attractive enough to flirt with and eventually date. it ended 2 years later and I had to transfer to another department to avoid interaction with him. now I just do my job and talk to women only, lol

• Like 2
  • Author
no good comes of stuff like this, really. you are at the job to work not flirt with co-workers.

I am not! We are all just a family, friendly oriented corporation.

and eventually date.

No, no, I love him like a bro. Based on how shy he was acting the next day after his spontaneous confession that he's not a bad boy, well... No. I am sure he and I agree on this. Maybe another lifetime. ...but he is FOINE! LOL! :laugh:

I also caught him looking me up and down one day, but I'm sure that's beside the point.

Did I mention that I do know of at least one office place romance in our midst...? They are now happily co-habitating. Nice people. All of us.

But I just don't see it. But gosh, he's so pleasant. LOL. Very polite and a hard worker. And cute. OK! I'm done! :)

Edited by liloldlady
  • Author
Nothing wrong with looking and appreciating handsomeness. I do. :)

I mean, sometimes he wears multiple outfits per day. Before he goes to the gym, after... Love him as a bro. :)

Edited by liloldlady
Must resist

*snort*

LOL, what a tale you spin, tell us more. What color are his "threads" pray tell. What kind of "bro" is he?

• Like 1
  • Author
Is he married?

Nope...............

Kind of sad when guys who have so much potential squander it away being overly nice.

...I think it's called being a professional. That's what we are: professionals who are polite to one another. That's what we do. It's fun.

Edited by liloldlady
Nope...............

...I think it's called being a professional. That's what we are: professionals who are polite to one another. That's what we do. It's fun.

Quite right too. After all you must consider your reputation. You don't want to be seen as some woman who has umpteen men on the go. :eek:

• Like 2

I can TOTALLY relate to this. Great fun / helps build your ego / makes the day go by faster to lightly flirt with impossibly gorgeous men, and we usually end up becoming good friends or at least strong alliances at work - but oddly enough I've never fallen for them in a romantic sense. It's kinda like playing with a plastic Ken doll. :D It's the quiet, understated, intelligent, dark-haired Fox Mulder types that are my nemesis. :eek:

• Like 5

Jobs last for a while but a lineage of stunningly beautiful children lasts forever. ;) He should be keeping you after work for a meeting on the conference room table. Or at least developing his personality to the point you really want him to.

• Author
I can TOTALLY relate to this. Great fun / helps build your ego / makes the day go by faster to lightly flirt with impossibly gorgeous men, and we usually end up becoming good friends or at least strong alliances at work - but oddly enough I've never fallen for them in a romantic sense.

Thank you!

The topic of this thread -- this is blossoming. He is indeed impossibly gorgeous. But I also have told our security guard that he makes coming to work so easy because he is so d*mn handsome. He blushed beet red. He & I do high fives several times a day. Friendly alliances rock!!

It's kinda like playing with a plastic Ken doll.

LOL! Because things can only go so far, hahaha. Love it.

Jobs last for a while but a lineage of stunningly beautiful children lasts forever. ;) He should be keeping you after work for a meeting on the conference room table.

You are funny! But, no... I can't explain it but...no. Just, no. No. LOL. Hee hee hee!

Edited by liloldlady
  • Like 1
  • Author
Jobs last for a while but a lineage of stunningly beautiful children lasts forever. ;)

I had every intention of over indulging in liquid courage like some Chardonnay at the Christmas party but we didn't have one, a party, that is, in 2013. I was going to tell him everything I shouldn't. Alas... Probably for the best.

Edited by liloldlady
I had every intention of over indulging in liquid courage like some Chardonnay at the Christmas party but we didn't have one, a party, that is, in 2013. I was going to tell him everything I shouldn't. Alas... Probably for the best.

Could always just blame it on the booze if he didn't respond well. ;) Life is too short to let attraction like that sit at the wayside. Besides, where would we be as a society today if Fabios parents had stayed proffesional? What kind of less appealing margerine commercials would we be stuck with?

• Like 1
  • Author
Life is too short to let attraction like that sit at the wayside.

You're so funny! I need to spruce up my wardrobe first, LOL. He's out of my league! :o

• Like 1

I find it highly disturbing when women talk like this about men.

I hope that no woman that I know talks like this about me when I'm not around.

Very masculine and a huge turn-off. :sick: :sick: :sick: