How the corporate higherarchy really works

lionoftheforum

I'm sure some of you work in HR. I'm sure some of you working elsewhere in an organization notice where the hottest chicks work in the organization... That would be HR. Is this coincidence? Not really. It is the face of the company. Anyone who pays attention knows sex drives the market, including the labor market. Who controls the labor in-n-outs in large organizations? HR and to a lesser degree senior management (the stake holders).

This one is making the rounds. Thought I'd post it somewhere on the net. Why not a sex/relationship forum? This is how the corporate hierarchy really works:

Cellular Solutions meet the staff page: Company ridiculed for gender imbalance online | Metro News

It gets better. The company had a bikini contest for it's "workers".

Flickr: Cellular Solutions NE Ltd's Photostream

This made me laugh. I will need to make sure HR people know this! :laugh:

I get the logic for recruiting and seen it play out for marketing departments but HR tends to not be the "front line" for new recruits. HR is usually known for being scary and sexy/approachable is the antithesis of what most people think of when they think of HR. :laugh:

I also enjoy the comment that HR " controls the labor in-n-outs in large organizations? HR and to a lesser degree senior management (the stake holders)."

Most HR people are still fighting for "a seat at the table" and fighting to be seen as a strategic partner for management/stakeholders. So, for them, I say thank you! You see HR in a very lofty light. :laugh:

I must say, some of the scariest people I know are HR and Legal women. Don't cross them without your ducks in a row. :laugh: