Advancing with coworker. Not sure how to proceed.

So I work in a different business segment with this woman at work. I assume she's mid 30s. She tends to be very friendly with everyone in general. It is promoted in our environment.

I've noticed her make a comment a few months ago when she saw me outside of work. "I thought it was you but when I saw you from the back (referring to my butt) I knew it was you". I thought that was funny.

Well I got her back one time when she had a meal. I told her that it would go straight to her butt. It made her a bit self conscious but a few days later I was telling her it was all playful and reminded her what she said to me.

The next few days I notice her notice me a bit more than usual. For example when I was on the second floor she looked up and smiled at me, or making small glances to see me. Busy eyes.

One time I saw her get food. She commented "I did my butt exercises this morning ;)" I glanced back being a little cheeky and said "oh really? "

So I advanced with her one day at work and she start talking about getting on the right track with her diet and her exercises...I told her I find her really attractive. She was taken away and said "really?" because it was sincere and thanked me. I said we should do something sometime.

I tried to get her # but her friend came around and she said that they had to talk about some stuff...not sure if she was trying to deflect awkwardness or not interested or what. so I don't know how to proceed. Any advice appreciated

leave it be. don't flirt with her or ruin your job (or hers) with potentially sexual comments that could come back to bite you in the butt :-) men are so very often wrong wrong wrong when they think women like them; 9 times out of 10 you are just talking with a friendly woman who wants nothing more than a small flirt session. the fact that when you said she was attractive and she was surprised is proof that it likely meant nothing to her. just do your job.