Crushing on a co worker are things going too far?

So here's my story...... I started a new job in a different department of a company that I have been working for over 10 years after leaving a stressful situation I found out that the grass isn't greener. I had been working per diem for almost a year when I got an internal transfer and the job sucked almost the moment I got there until a month later When "he" walked in. He wasn't my usual type but he intrigued me. The way he walked ,talked held himself. I'm not shy especially when I see something I want so I got to know him immediately (albeit childish and naively but I got to know him none the less) His calm quiet demeanor drives/drove me nuts! For everything he says there's a ton more he doesn't say. He shows interest or is playing a game with me I'm not sure . (I guess even though this is anon I'm still embarrassed to think that he doesn't want me) Yet when I'm not paying him attention he does things to make pay attention to him like grab my arm ,tickle me ect.. (he's 24) We are both ingle or at least he says he is

Anyway he knows I want him since I haven't been exactly stealth and he says "I don't dip my pen in company ink " but he flirts with me and spends a lot of time with me after work (smoking weed that most of the time I provide) (Trust me I know) . I've told him that if he doesn't want me he should just say so but he doesn't. At this point as bad as it sounds (I'm still torn and tempted even though I know bad things could happen as far as my feelings go ) Anywho I brought up moving in together because our situation is similar and we could actually help each other out . He has agreed my question is why? is this going too far ? Can anyone tell me the game he is playing because I'm pretty sure this is a game....ps I read this post back to myself and I know it sounds stupid but I need advice honest and plain that's why im here. Because I know when I go to work on Tuesday he'll be there and common sense goes out the window ..... please help

Edited by Mrs.Witter
todreaminblue

he scabs your weed ,says he doesnt dip his pen in company ink...flirts with you, keeps you on the hook.....you feel confused dont know what to do then he comes around and you bong on which you pay for...so he uses you your place and smokes your weed.....give up and or tell him that you no longer smoke weed see how long he sticks around.....

he is not a great catch me thinks......avoid...like the plague...not cute not attractive....dead end turn around and head back out on to the highway find someone who respects you instead.........deb

Hey there,

i was in a similar situation.Just started here on the forum, i will post a thread soon when i have the time and i can figure out how to explain it all.

Now to help you out a little bit, first off, a little warning from my own experience, work related relationships can be exacly as any relationship, meaning it can lead to so much pleasure. really great and you dont even notice that its so dangerous until.... until it ENDS. Yes, when it ends there is much more PAIN and DRAMA then any other relationship where you can actualy disapear, and im not talking of the vanishing act (fading out) since mine managed to do so. Same company but long distance relationship. JUST a warning ok?, but if you can deal with it then go. really. NOW he is jerking you around, that is something both women and men are able to do, and you will get tired of that. usually when i do that women tend to back off. that makes me step it up shortly after, but usually when i "jerk" a woman around there are 3 different reasons why i would do it. I know its sounds awful :( that's why i don't do that type of thing often... 1st is to talk to a friend, use her to understand other women, only problem with this friend would be that she is interested in me. 2nd would be practicing my pick up skills, and 3rd would be exactly what hes doing to you right now, that taking advantage of something your giving me. feels awful, i havent done these things in a long time.... usually the good guy type wich is bad, actualy comesback and bites me in the ......, trying to correct that:p

Back off give him less attention. Maby hes just a friend, and if your sleeping with him then maby just a friend with benefits?:)

• Author

Thanx for your reply as well Johnny. I figured as much honestly as far as the using part. He hasn't met any on my friends this has been an almost strictly work/ after work ( immediately after work thing for like 3 months). Slowly but his immaturity is starting to aggravate me . Its been a week and we've only smoked once (from his stash and things seem normal). He may eventually start to pull away but not as yet. I still baby him I notice at work in general (I'm working on that)but if he doesn't act like too much of a tool (which in all honesty he doesn't ) the fog will clear. Im starting to see how young he is and Its a huge turn off . I've never went so hot to so cold in my life! Again thanks for the insight . I'm looking forward to your post. I can be a jerk too from time to time so maybe this is Karma?