Confronted Sneaky Co Worker. Venting

Couple weeks ago I posted a thread about my co worker going behind my back and talking to a guy she knew I had an intimate relationship with (we are still good friends).. I received so much backlash on here about telling her my business, but I still believe she was at fault. I bet if I contacted one of her exes, f buddies, best friend, she'd have a fit.

The other day she added my cousin on facebook. I wasn't too much concerned about it, until he sent a message asking who the hell she was and sent me screen shots of her being desperate. She doesn't say sh**t to me at work, but wants to smash everyone I am associated with. I had to confront her.

I asked her if she thought it was appropriate to contact people Im close with on fb, her first response was "which one?" SMH.. I tell her the ones I know about and she said "I stopped talking to them, after a a few days I realized it was wrong" Noooo, they stopped talking to her. She's very sneaky I had to take her off my facebook. She might feel some kind of way about it.. oh well.

Those guys are loyal to me, they played along and sent me the whole entire conversation, warned me about her and deleted her. She is saying she stopped talking to them.. SMH.. My confrontation with her was done tastefully, I didnt curse her out, call her names.. The job is a little too laid back, but Ive learned to keep my personal business, pics, stories to myself. Trust no man

Have you talked to your supervisor about this? It is a form of stalking... Get screen shots and see what the higher-ups have to say about her behavior.

• Author
Have you talked to your supervisor about this? It is a form of stalking... Get screen shots and see what the higher-ups have to say about her behavior.

No, my supervisor didn't come in at all yesterday. This girl has worked with my supervisor for over seven years so they have a special relationship. I am sure my supervisor will know about it by the time I go in today. The problem is, will my co worker be truthful about what happened and do I have to go in and explain before my boss passes judgement on me? You know the newbies get treated the worst until they prove themselves... Both of the guys sent me their conversations and I have them saved. BTW, no one can see my friend list I have it hidden, so she got the last guy's FB from a picture comment I left. Its definitely stalker status. I already deleted and blocked her so she can no longer harass anyone on my list...

SincereOnlineGuy
I still believe she was at fault.

This remains the problem

You have basically described maintaining no significant relationship with her, and yet you imply that she should give a d*** about honoring your connection to anyone who once delivered your mail, who once took your money at an all-night gas station, or who once picked-up your recycling.

You're simply wrong - there is no alternative viewpoint.

Ive learned to keep my personal business, pics, stories to myself.

It would seem this last part is inaccurate too.

• Author
This remains the problem

You have basically described maintaining no significant relationship with her, and yet you imply that she should give a d*** about honoring your connection to anyone who once delivered your mail, who once took your money at an all-night gas station, or who once picked-up your recycling.

You're simply wrong - there is no alternative viewpoint.

She was suspended.. lol so who was wrong again??? I dont have the energy to post everything that has happened just to make YOU get it. Im satisfied that is all that matters..

• Author

I over heard this girl telling my other co worker that a girl messaged her asking her to leave her bf alone.. LOLOL she clearly has a problem. That is why her ass got suspended. I presented my case and gave proof that she was harassing my family members and my guy friend. It needs to stop. She told me herself she would stop and that she knew it was wrong! She said this herself so whoever thinks I was in the wrong can go suck it. She's a thirsty whore. Gladly my folks had enough sense to see that. :D

Im not saying she owes me anything, BUT I demand respect esp in the workplace. She came to work telling me she thought the guy in my pic was cute and went home to harass him and I had to hear about it.. Im happy.. She knows I deleted her on facebook.. of course she would know right away because she stalks my page. smh

SincereOnlineGuy

Im not saying she owes me anything

Oh really? Then what is all of the following about???

To sum this up she is trying to hook up with him behind my back and that is NOT cool.. esp when she knows hes my best friend and we've had sex.

To those who exist in the real world, the only reason why you think she should give a d**n about this last part is because you believe her to owe you some sort of territorial respect.

Well guess what: She doesn't...

As you were quite clearly told before: "youuuuuuuuuuu, and not she, created this entire situation as you described at an earlier post".

• Author

To those who exist in the real world, the only reason why you think she should give a d**n about this last part is because you believe her to owe you some sort of territorial respect.

As you were quite clearly told before: "youuuuuuuuuuu, and not she, created this entire situation as you described at an earlier post".

LOL yawn... she still got herself into trouble so it doesnt matter what YOU think! Go away now :)

• Author

Yes, she does owe me respect PERIOD esp in the workplace.. There will always be consequences to bad behavior no matter the situation.. whether she owes me or not. I was the one being bitched at because the guys felt they were being interrogated with questions and harrassed. I asked them to be nice only bcz she is friends with the boss.. Dont care anymore. The whole confrontation was to let her know that I was aware of her actions.. My guy tried to be nice and she kept going until she got dissed. Its his actions that matter anyway.. This isnt her first time stalking guys and shes been suspended before for writing a letter to a guy in jail and saving it on the office computer.. LOLOL she is man crazy.. So happy she got in trouble.. lol ur opinion doesnt matter she was wrong.. BYEEEE :D