is my boss attracted to me??im unsure

He smiles at me shyly and just stares sometimes when we are talking. Another worker noticed when us 3 were talking and told him to behave.

He let me go earlier than the others last week when we are all meant to stay to the same time.

Any days I ask for to have off he gives to me. We are not meant to have Mondays off but he lets me.

He messaged me on my birthday to say best wishes..

when we had to stay back together he asked me lots of questions about my life. My siblings,my parents etc. He spoke about other workers he wants to get rid of and told me he wanted to go for another job.

sometimes when I m late he got told to tell me off but he never did.

little stuff I know but I think he likes me. I don't care about thoughts on workplace relationships but could he like me?

Definitely sounds like it with the gestures and preferential treatment. I have a boss who is slightly older than my dad who does this. Doesn't mean that your boss actually wants a relationship, but there is definitely some sex appeal there. My boss is overly affectionate for the workplace and gives me hugs and holds my hand in a weird way. Unfortunately, I cannot go to HR because my company is so small. He hasn't sexually harassed me or anything, but it's in the grey area, definitely. I plan to leave the company soon though, so I'm not too bothered by it as this sort of gesture happens rarely. Are you interested in your boss too?