Am I making her nervous?

The same girl as in "Is she flirting with me" thread.

Today she asked if I wanted to go out on lunch with her. I politely declined.

Later I had to visit her cube for a work related question. While chatting with me, she looked Sharkey/nervous.. Then she jerked back and fell off the chair on her back!

I didn't see it coming so couldn't catch her in time.

What's going on? Am air making her nervous? Uncomfortable?

Would she fall on purpose - to see if I would help her??

Totally confused!!

Totally confused!!

No, you're not. As indicated in your previous thread, you know she's flirting with you. And you're married. Why are you giving this so much thought? Is it feeding your ego that much? Do you want it to be you make her nervous, or what?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Fromoutofnowhere

Flirtdevil, I'm in a similar spot to yours. My advice to you is to just let it be. If she fell, so what? She's nervous, who cares? Wondering about that stuff is just going to drive you nuts and make you obsessive if you aren't already.

I have a co-worker that I end up flirting with a lot and we end up spending a fair amount time together. I also have serious feelings for her and used to wonder, way too much, if it was really mutual, etc etc, but I've found that the farther from my mind I can keep it, the happier I am, because it will lead to nowhere that you really want to be. So, sue me if I have fun with it all though, but that's where it ends.

Chill out.

Hope that helps.

Due to aspects of this thread attracting spam robots, we'll close this up. Thanks.