Is he really disinterested

I thought I had some flirty moments with my boss where I thought that he liked me all the time. I expressed my feelings and he informed Hr. I met him recently and asked him regarding why he was angry and he said he was not interested and our relationship is friendship. I was really hurt by this. I had expressed that I missed working with him and said we could work together in my note to him. Recently I was contacted by a recruiter in different state to work for one of his contact company which was odd. I am so confused as I have not been looking. He had also said that he liked our friendship and wants to continue . What does this mean. Work relationships can be confusing. I need male perspective on this. We always had chemistry. He is married. should I even consider this position. Am I really loosing my mind or is this coincidence. He had said we will work together before I left the company.

ForeverHopeful1

He is your boss. Simple. He is NOT interested in you. I dont see why you dont get that. He is also MARRIED. There is your first clue.

He called Human Resources (Hr in your post?) on your when you told him you liked him. You dont have the connection you think you do. He is nice to you because he is your boss.

I think you believe there was something more going on than there was and you fell for your boss. He is not recirprocating those feelings and has gone as far as call HR on you. Wake up!!! Lol. What?!?!

He probably had a recruiter try to get you interested so you would move and leave him alone. He is happily married and doesnt want to date you/sleep with you/ have an AFFAIR with you. BACK OFF.

When he said he wants to continue being friends, that is what he meant. You cant see that he doesnt want to be with you? Hello! He is telling you exactly how he feels and showing you he wants you to BACK OFF. Get a clue!!! He does not want a romantic relationshhip with you and he is only interested in being friends. You seem absolutely clueless about this and dont care who you hurt. As long as you get him and tell him you like him, it doesnt matter how much pain you cause his wife and children? Selfish!!!

He is married. BACK THE F OFF! NOW.

He wasn't looking for a new job for him; he was looking for a new job for you!! He wants you out of his general area because he knows you are not getting it. He went so far as to get you another decent job, probably to be clear that he is not wanting to put people out of work. That is much more than you would get at 99.99999% of job locations. Consider taking it; you must be very young or a new worker to not realize how decent a thing that is.