working and being confused all the time

I had a rough day today at work.Well what happened was,I brought up all the salad dressings and that manager that I dont like keeps changing the salad dressings around without telling me which goes where.She did not even label which one goes where and has a fit cause I put them in the wrong slot.She always expects me to know where to put them even if there are no labels on it.Before she told me she wanted me to bring up more ranch dressing so thats what I did and now shes saying some of the ranch dressing dont belong there.Shes always changing things around.Tommorow it will probably be changed again cause she is always changing her mind playing games with me.

Patty

strungout

Hey Patty,

Most jobs have a manager that will prevoke this sort of behavior towards an individual. Sometimes it may seem they joke with others while leaving you out as well. The one thing to remember is this is their problem. I real manager of this department that was interested in their job would stick with a set routine or atleast realize one that worked. You are not confused, that manager is and it has transposed onto you. Don't worry. I f the sitituation gets worse upper management might be interested in hearing about their lack of skills. Just remember, it's their problem and don't let it be yours!

• Author
Hey Patty,

Most jobs have a manager that will prevoke this sort of behavior towards an individual. Sometimes it may seem they joke with others while leaving you out as well. The one thing to remember is this is their problem. I real manager of this department that was interested in their job would stick with a set routine or atleast realize one that worked. You are not confused, that manager is and it has transposed onto you. Don't worry. I f the sitituation gets worse upper management might be interested in hearing about their lack of skills. Just remember, it's their problem and don't let it be yours!

Thanks.

:)

Patty