Looking for Citgo contacts

HokeyReligions

Citgo is moving their corporate headquarters to Houston TX. I work in Houston but only as a contractor. I'm looking for any contacts within Citgo so that I can get my resume to the right people. Does anyone have any Citgo contacts? Please PM me! I found my current contract job via a member of LS! I just thought I'd ask if anyone might have contacts with Citgo. Thank you :)

PS: Don't give me any personal information or phone numbers of people at Citgo without their permission! If you know someone who will accept my resume then PM me and I'll give you a hotmail addy so that the person can contact me and I'll take it from there. Thank you

• Author
HokeyReligions
Originally posted by tattoomytoe

i know mohammad that works at citgo on the corner up the road!

:rolleyes::laugh:

do you have any contacts at the local chamber of commerce -- anyof them (hispanic, Houston, Gay/Lesbian, Black, etc.)? that could be an in ...

• Author
HokeyReligions
Originally posted by quankanne

do you have any contacts at the local chamber of commerce -- anyof them (hispanic, Houston, Gay/Lesbian, Black, etc.)? that could be an in ...

Already checking into all of that! :D I'm being more aggressive in my approach now because my contract where I am will be ending in a few months and I really want to line something up! I just thought I'd throw it out here on the LS board because, well, you never know! And the saying "its not what you know, its who you know" has been proven to me time and time again!

I have an "in" with some engineering groups in the city and I'm talking with a lot of people now and if I send 100 resumes to 100 different people and make 300 follow-up phone calls -- that is okay too, I'll just increase my chances.