Is The girl my husband is training a little too comfortable with him?

morganzvice

I am confused as well, my husband of which is very loyal to me has been training new co workers with his sales job. This entails riding in the car together alone for 30 minutes up to 2 hours just to drive to one appointment. The first time they rode out together, it was her first time ever meeting any body in the company. She noticed his ciagarettes and asked if he wasn't smoking because of her. He said Yes because he felt it would be rude to do that in the car. She then bummed a couple of smokes from him. They then proceeded to the next appointment 2 hours from the office. She did her make-up in the car in front of him and then kicked her shoes off and relaxed. My husband found that quite odd since this was the first time they ever met. Any since that long day together, she's told their boss and others in the office how fun Jason is and how he gave her hits off of his ciagarette, does this girl with a "boyfirend already" have something for my husband? This is really bothering me, what should we do. Mind you my husband is a very goodlooking 30 year old man. This is bothering him too.[font=arial][/font]

You have not given sufficient information to speculate on whether or not she has something for your husband. However, she has not known him long enough to form an opinion, I would think. Second, her behavior in the car would indicate an absense of class on her part. Third, if you don't trust your husband, you've got a problem regardless of this new lady co-worker. I don't think there is much you can do about things in any case except wait for the training period to end so she's on her own...and then wait to see if your husband's schedule changes in any significant way. Meanwhile, enjoy life and don't worry.

• Author
morganzvice

Thanks Tony. Your oppinion helped alot. I do trust my husband fully and I will not worry anymore, I really appreciate it!

mixed signals

I agree with Tony. This gal sounds like she wasn't raised properly. With the way things are today it's a wonder she didn't change her clothes in the car. You are right to worry, but as long as your husband is telling you whats up I think he is being faithful. I truly believe that some women just like the thrill of home wrecking and I believe 75% of the men out there have a hard time turning them down. Mixed Signals.

• Author
morganzvice

I really appreciate your help. I think that what you mentioned was concerning me the most, "The Way people are these days." Mys Husband has been keeping me well informed, and I am not getting mad at him for this. I keep telling him that it is him that I trust, but in todays day and time, you have to be careful in a working environment with just a male and a female alone together. So I am sure this will soon pass, and she will get on her own and won't need any extra help and they will go their own "office" ways.

Hang on a minute. This girl bums a couple of ciggies, touches up her make up and kicks off her shoes (on a 2 hour drive) and she's suddenly the slut from hell?

I agree with Gaia. There's nothing I hate more than long rides, imagine riding with a stranger? I can see myself doing that, except I don't smoke. But I would touch up my make up and I would take off my shoes if I felt like it. The times that I wouldn't do those two things is if I was impressed with a man. I think I have a touch of class and have been told so and I know that I am not a slut. Imagine how uncomfortable it is for her to ride on these rides?? I would be uncomfortable and do what I can to make it comfortable. If I was interested, I would probably ask to stop for a few drinks.

• Author
morganzvice

Funny you say that you would ask to stop for a few drinks, because that is exactly what she said. Also she has given a note to her friend to give my husband to just tell him, "hi." I know that is completely imature, she has some issues and problems, I actually feel sorry for her, because she is going to have a broken heart when my Husband totally blows her off from here on out! He was quite disgusted with the whole "high school" note passing thing. I think this girl just needs to take it EASY, or she can get herself into alot of trouble at work!!! Thank You all for your imput!

Sundaymorning

I am disgruntled because I feel like you shouldnt even be worrying about this. Your loyal husband should have already banished contact with her and set the boundaries. Something about the situation doesnt sit right with me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
morganzvice

My husband was just a little too nice to this girl. She was way too imature to even be riding out with him. She tried to take things further and thank goodness my husbands eyes were openED to it. So, She definitley answered my question...YES, she was way too comfortable with my Husband. Having no respect for him or his family, she tried taking things further in a very imature manner. Passing "hi" notes through OTHER employees in the office. She has made the type of person she is very clear. She is a preditor trying to find a way into a married man's arms. Not ever realizing what the cost would be. He would lose his family, I would lose my Husband and my Children would not have a Dad coming home to them every night. If you think I am being to extreme well I am. If my Husband was to get caught up into a relationship with her or anybody for that matter, it would ruin our marriage. "SHE" had NO consideration for this, all she was worried about was her own SINGLE selfish self. I am thankful that my Husband is the man he is, she has tried to approach him a couple of times since and he is very business (answers questions short and too the point) with her and she is on her way. I am still really suprised though after knowing she was with him only for training, she thought she could take it a step further...WRONG! The Man is DEFINITLEY and satisfied and happy man at home, and WE intend to keep it that way. Thank you all for your personal thoughts and comments they have been GREAT to read. It's nice to know what others think, especially because they don't know us personally.

Your husband might consider talking to his boss about her. She seems very unprofessional and could use a lecture.

overseas2004

Ok I work in a job where I have to travel alot. I have drivers who drive me around. There are 5 of them to be specific. I am not married and they all are. We joke around together, smoke each others cigarettes. I have fallen asleep while they drove and had to take my shoes off to feel more comfortable. One of my drivers even has this funny crewcut so somtimes I put my hand in his hair and rub his furry head. I am in no way attracted to ANY of them at all. I love them all as people. Ok I do admit that one or two of them have wanted to have sex with me and made small moves to try to hit on me. BUT I NEVER HAD ANY INTEREST IN THEM. I never have considered any of them to be anything but friends. And yeah I have put on my make up in the car before because I woke up too late to do it at my house.

This is exactly why I left the United States a couple of years ago to live in Europe because YOU GUYS ARE WAY TOO UPTIGHT. And in the end... if your husband wants to f*** her guess what? He will! And there is nothing you can do to prevent it.

But to mee it sounds like you are way way too worried about nothing.

Oh and yes Arabess is right? Is she goodlooking is a good question?

• Author
morganzvice

First of all, YOU need to TAKE IT EASY. You are definitely a different type of person than I am. I am sorry but if you ran your fingers through my husbands hair, I would definitely have a problem with it. It just isn't right. It's too bad those married men wanted to have sex with you, obviously they have problems of their own at home, and they would be just USING you to get away from them.

Maybe we are a little too uptight here in America, but that's just because alot of people don't have 'morales' here and have no respect for each other's lives or PROPERTY.

I am sorry but that is MY MAN and anyone who thinks that they can have some kind of "bonding" with him, better think again. I am glad YOU aren't being trained by my Husband because the more you flirted with him (or as you would say: Joked around) the more stupid he would make you feel.

In in the answer to the question: Is she good looking? Apparently she is about 105 lbs, red hair and not attractive at all. She has made it very clear to my Husband that she and her boyfriend of 5 years is constantly breaking up and HE just doesn't treat her right. Bottom line: My Husbands is georgeous and ANY female would be attracted to him. A famous person that I could compare his looks to would be "Colby Donaldson" on Survivor, if anybody knows who he looks like. So I am sure if any ugly girl was being treated NICELY by him, she would jump all over that. I am just glad I have a faithful husband. And if anybody is wondering about if I am UGLY or not...A Famous person that I am compared to alot is, "Reese Whitherspoon" And my husband and I are constantly told what a cute couple we make. So I am not JELOUS. I was just concerned if this girl was taking my Husbands NICENESS too far, and SHE WAS! Poor Little thing, and now she's all broken hearted.

Well, by what you have said, I agree that she was wanting to take it further. GOod for you and you are very lucky to have such a committed husband. Make sure you commend him and keep the doors open so he will talk to you. I agree that you have to worry about your relationship, everyone should. Maybe we wouldn't have such a high divorce rate.

• Author
morganzvice

Thank You for your post. It was refreshing to hear that someone understands kind of what we went through. My Husband talked to his Mngr yesterday about this girl and apparently this girl told his mangr that when she was out at one of My Husband's appt's with him, the Customer mentioned to her how nice my Husband was, then this girl told the customer, "Yeah, he's really cute too, it's just too bad he's married!!!" How unprofessional is that. Apparently she his talking to other people in the office asking if another one of the male reps is married (which he is). SO obviously she is very unprofessional and preying on Married men. She definitely has issues.

As for giving my Husband credit for being so faithful, I tell him how much I appreciate him now, EVERY NIGHT. I feel this whole situation has really helped me appreciate how much my Husband really means to me and what a wonderful man he is. I have definitely helped make sure that the door is open any time an issue comes up and he wants to talk about it.

The reason I asked if she was good looking is because it may determine how much of a viable threat she may actually be. Even though.....I guess in hindsight it was really a moot point.

Not too many people will agree with me on this......but I'd be waiting for sassy-ass after work in the parking lot and share a few choice words.

If she is making advances towards him and he isn't leading her on.....then she is fair game for your wrath. I guarantee you she would be getting mine. Her horniness would quickly turn to fear.

Again, most people take the high road....I take the 'road kill' method.

I can understand you being upset the way she acted around your husband I'm sure I would be too. But how is she preying on married men? I think her asking that is a valid question so she knows to move on to someone else. I get the impression you think she should walk in there and by psychic.

I think people are so flirty these days this isn't the first girl around your husband acting like that (specially if he is cute and even if he isn't). Second, Arabess I somehow feel like saying a few words to that girl could make her look bad because you don't even know if it isnt just her husbands imagination. The girl was cute, he totally projected what he was feeling and bam he told his wife about it. Maybe he suggested that he got comfortable. Men are tricky and she coudl be slutty or not and still go with: Is it ok for you to put your make up in the car. We don't have time to stop. If she puts make up in the car my guess is she is trying to make an impression on others rather than him, because girls dont take our make up TO a date to apply it there but put it before we see our guy.

• Author
morganzvice

I have to say, Arabess is RIGHT ON. The reason I know MY HUSBAND wasn't comfortable with it, is the way he told me. Sure, as all men can be, he was flattered by the attention, but she started to take it too far. I know he played an equal roll in making her comfortable but that was him just trying to make a new hire feel more comfortable her first day of work. I used to work in the same office and I still have friends there. One of my friends went out to Lunch with her and another worker and all she talked about was my husband and how they "hit it off" and what a great guy he was. My friend who listened to everything even told me, that he definitely thought she was after him on how obsessed she was with him. He thought she was strange. She has made un professional comments to her boss (of which is my friend also) and I found this out through her, about my Husband being married. She just didn't know her limits and in today's day and time people really have no consideration for married men. It makes no difference if they are married or not they just think any one is fair game when the spouse isn't around.

To say that she is NOT preying on married men, I think would be a false accusation only because now that she has found my Husband has cut off "friendship" contact with her, she's moved on to another. Now when she asks if the other Man is married, finds out he is and BACKS off, then she isn't preying, but if she pursues him then she is.

The comment has been made, "I don't trust that girl, she just slithers around the office." Who knows, but as long as she stays away from my Man. Your comments are all wonderful, thank you for taking the time to through in your imput!!!

Let me just say, this whole experience has made my Husband and I so much closer in our relationship. I do not take the small things for granted anymore. He and I were talking just last night on how our relationship feels NEW again. So as always out of something negative, you learn through it and something positive comes from it. As hard as the process was in the beginning (because I didn't want to seem like I was making a big ordeal of nothing) it was worth the point that my Husband and I are right now in our marriage.

Thank You all

JessiNuemonic

Sounds to me like she has no manners whatsoever. You do not behave that way on a first day on the job with anyone, let alone someone who is your boss/trainer, LET ALONE someone who is married!

This gal needs to learn some manners and some maturity. Hopefully your husband's curt manner in dealing with her will get the point across that she needs to grow up. Good luck to you both!

DayumQuitPlayin

Dayum... that's a straight up Hoeeeeee. Tell ya hubby ta make arrangements ta meet her someplace at nite.. make sure nobody iz around. Then wen you both pull up.. have him call her out of tha kar.. as she walks out n towards ur car.. u'll b hiding behind tha dumpsters.. n wen tha moment's right... Beat her Azzzz. If not.. then use a stungun ..den kicc her in tha face n b like : Bytccch..das my Man.. Fall Bacc!

Den u and ur hubby can drive home feeln happy n feeln that you've accomplished something good

:: smiles ::

PS. Let me kno how it turns out...