Developing feelings for my coworker....

I have been working with this person for some time. It's nice because it's progressed slowly in a sense. We started working, talking more and more, texting each other, but past the "chatter." We would discuss life, problems, love life etc... Id crack jokes, and we would both have a good time. So then this past weekend was a birthday party of a mutual friend we knew. So we went dancing and drinking. During the whole thing it was good, we had a couple drinks, danced, we all got pretty drunk at this point. But there I was dancing, seeing her, and she would come up and hug me, and we would yell some things to each other over the loud music. But I suppose for me it clicked, I had feelings for her.

But here is the clincher: She is in a relationship! So of course, I wouldn't pursue or even hint at this. I just always find myself in these situations haha.

• Author
She might have friendzoned you?

Very well so, I thought I did for some time. But I suppose I had these feelings all along. Just didnt want to believe them.

I think this post was more of a way to just get it out of my system.

Well, try to enjoy the friendship and don't do anything you might regret. Her other relationship might end any time, and if she were to cross the line and two-time the guy without his knowledge, that would be a red flag she might do it to you. So just wait and see how it goes.

• Author
Well, try to enjoy the friendship and don't do anything you might regret. Her other relationship might end any time, and if she were to cross the line and two-time the guy without his knowledge, that would be a red flag she might do it to you. So just wait and see how it goes.

Definitely. I enjoy talking to her, and having the friendship we have. Needless to say, she is probably one of the closest people I have right now in terms of friends. I value that. I dont want her cheating on her boyfriend, or crossing into my lane. I honestly wouldn't feel that to be right, first thing that would cross into my mind would be about her past relationship haha.