Well last week at work I was there working,way beyond my hours and could not sign out cause the restuarant got busy.I was like "oh great" "now Ive have to stay much longer" cause they will expect me to.I have a bus company that picks me up at a certain time and I wasnt out in time to catch my bus.So I missed my ride and now the bus company mailed me a warning.This isnt the first time it happened.

So I had to take a cab back and I think the management could of paid for it since I stayed there so long to help out.The third warning if I get one,I loose transportation from the bus service and dont receive that service for a week.

This week I hope I get out of work in time.

Patty

Get with your Supervisor Patty and have him/her provide you with some paperwork showing your work schedule was out of your control. You had to work later...and didn't meet the pickup. Take this information to the office of the bus company...NOT the driver.

I don't know if the company you work for has any responsibility financially for your transportation to work and back. If they do....you can talk to them about a reimbursement.

Meanwhile, the bus company has to be more flexible or you'll have to find another way of transportation.

Do you have State provided transportation? If so, talk to your case worker.

If this is a private bus service.....take it to their business office.