Managment giving me hell

I've been working for this company since last summer. There is this older man, well my former manager. There is definatly attraction between us and he does look. It's like insanity. I keep thinking about him, but I can't do anything except say "hello." We no longer work together not because anything happened but because the company wanted to move managers around. I'm about ready to give my two weeks notice., more forced to than voluntary. After I interrupted a conversation with him and another female manager who has been with the company about the same amount of time he has, she started writing me up weekly. I don't know what to do. It's like do I go above them to a higher manager and say it looks to me like something is going on here and I am paying the price. Anyone else get that impression? Or do I sound like a crazy b****? How would I do this without revealing that I have feelings or should I tell him first or not at all?

If she doesn't have justifiable cause for continuously writing you up (meaning you have performance or conduct problems), I'd recommend taking it to HR.

If that guy's not your direct manager, there's no reason to involve him at all with your grievance. This is between you and your female manager, IMP.

• Author

hr is saying go back to facility manager but in the mean time i just wait for this manager to come up with something else

You were written up for interrupting a conversation? I agree with Almond-Joy, he has nothing to do with your problem. Go to human resources department.

Is the facility manager above your manager?

If that's the case, then do it, and tell the facility manager HR sent you to them.

If that's not the case, go back to HR. This is not a problem that other department mangers should be intervening in if they are not in the reporting chain.

• Author

yeah facility manager is on top. its not that i was wrote up for interrupting the conversation. It was like ok you interrupted the conversation so I'm going to say you didn't do your job and write you up for that. They increased the amount of work I am supposed to do per shift now. If anything happens no I'm not going to get it done. So then they say you didn't do your job that is a write up.