what can I do next time

I had a rough day today at work. After things happened the way it did,I realized I shouldnt of reacted.This time its another worker not a manager or anything but had no right to stand there and shout at me.Well,today was one of those days I had to go out in the freezer to get the blueberries cause there were none in the store.Well what had happened was,I didnt know there was already blueberries in the freezer,cause they were hidden where I could not even see them.Ok so this other worker goes out to do freezer stock finds the case of blueberries that I could not find.She had a pissy fit and said there was so much stuff in there and no room for two cases of blueberries.I did not know there was another one in there.What am I suppose to do,not go to the freezer to get more blueberries when I need them to do my work in fear of her starting on me? Well how was I suppose to know there were blueberries in there? She thinks its my fault and starts yelling at me like I'm suppose to know.

Patty

Patty, nobody said life was going to be smooth sailing. We're always going to come across, and work with, people who are difficult to deal with. You just have to blow it off and move on. I'm sure most people have someone, or people they work with who are abrupt and hard to deal with. That's just life. You just suck it up and do your job the best you can and be thankful to have a job.