Need advice about work

This isn't about a work relationship, but it's about a work problem I am having, and I don't know who to go to about it. I work in a "sweatshop" claims environment for a major health ins. company. It is fast-paced, high production. That is not a problem for me, I am speedy and meet the turnaround time. But at the end of each day we have to log our activities in a program that gives us an overall percentage for the day. We are supposed to be getting a 90% and I can't get above 45. I think the standard they are using for what I do is off and needs to be adjusted. On all my previous jobs I've been above average in performance, and have never had a problem like this before. I work as fast as I can each day, some days I go home literally dizzy, with cramps in my hands and wrists, I worked so hard. I am working twice as hard as I did in my previous dept. before I came here, but I am getting way less credit for it.

Both my supervisor and my manager are on my case. I have talked in depth to both of them and they either don't believe I am working to my potential or they just have no clue what all is involved in my work. I don't know where to take this problem next, human resources? Does anyone know what I should do? I am afraid they are going to let me go just because this production screen keeps showing me at such a low percentage. I am NOT doing that poor a job each day.

Those standards seem really high from how you explained it. Are you the only one at your work having this problem? If there our others then most likely it is the job not you. You said you usually achieve pretty good, well we are all good at different things. Maybe this is just not for you.