My Customer Hottie....

WEll, today was the day when my hottie came into the store. I was busy doing prep, and my boss gave me the heads up that he was waiting in line. I continued what I was doing because I could feel my face getting really red. I ended up comming out to get something from the little cooler and he seen me and then proceeded to speak louder to my boss as she asked him if he is single and whatnot. Boy is she really forward. But anyways, she was trying to find out for my benifit, and with my luck he is still single, but has 3 children and is 29 years old. Who knew. I am only 22, so would it be bad if lets say in the near future him and I would date? I am not attracted to most men, but when I find someone that I am physically attracted too I act like a little school girl. My boss also told him that she knows someone(myself) who would be perfect for him, but she did not say it was me.

I don';t know, I feel really really ugly and who knows if he is truely interested in me or what. I know I know, I keep doing this and bring up the topic, but apparently I need him to just come out and say he is interested in me and wants to date. But whatever. What should I do? I know I should talk to him, but it is really really hard when I blush so easily.

what's wrong with blushing? it's OK. he'll see that u'r interested from the blushing, and you don't even have to say anything. don't worry - just chat with him, it's up to him to make a definite move and you to go for coffee or what-not.

and why do you feel ugly?! do your hair, put on some make up, dress nice, and off you go. the gals with the crowds of guys after them are normally no beauties anyway.

good luck,

-yes

• Author

YES: As far as why I feel ugly, I just don't understand why any guy would be attracted to me as far as my looks go. I have alittle acne and am very fair skinned with the natural blonde hair. Anywho, when I see him, it is at work where I wear an ugly hat, an apron, white top and khaki pants. So, I am not looking my best other then my eyes really stand out from me putting on my mascara, but other then that I can't get dressed up for work.

WEll, hopefully I can make the move. I just don't see what he sees in me as far as the looks go.

there're two separate issues here.

first of all, it's entirely possible to be attracted to somebody you don't consider good-looking (trust me!)

second of all, just cuz you don't like fair-skinned blondish girls, doesn't mean he doesn't! i mean everybody has diff't tastes, so plz don't assume anything.

you don't need to make any moves, rlly, - just chat, smile, be friendly, ask him questions about himself... and don't worry about blushing. oh, but do wear that mascara ;)

good luck,

-yes

longlegzs80

Are you ready to hear the word 'mommy?'

You will marry him and his kids. He will always be tied to his ex/s through the children.

Wouldn't it be nice if looks were the only thing that mattered?

ok: ask him out for coffee. tomorrow. you are building up this relationship way to much in your head; it's becoming neurotic.

IMHO, i think you might be a bit young for three kids, simply because you are still working on yourself and your own career. BUT..that should not stop you from getting to know him a little tiny bit better.

just go for coffee. find out for yourself what kind of person this man is. if nothing else, you gain new material to obsess about :);)

• Author

Why is asking him out so easier said then done? But I can't seem to do it. Anyways, he never came into the store today. WEll whatever. I am so sorry for keep bringing up this topic but you don't know how hard it is for me to even get up the nerve to speak to him.

What do you think about the kids situation? Should I even bother since he has kids? I don;t know how to even talk to kids or anything. Maybe I should just go about my business and stay single until the right person comes along.

I wish I wasn't so shy. And I wonder why he always stares at me. MAybe he has never seen an ugly chic before.