Will this guy from work ever ask me for coffee after work?

We work for the same company, but work in 2 different departments. We also sit 30 feet away from each other. Some days we talk and other we ignore each other. Last week he told me he doesn't have my cell. He said he would need it in case he's out getting coffee he can text me. so I got his number and programmed it in my cell. Last Wed, and thursday he asked me if I was going to get coffee during my lunch break. I said I couldn't go both days because I was super busy. On Friday he asked again and I went to pick up coffee. So I picked up for the both of us and he gave me money and it was on him. At 5:00 after work I bolted out the door b/c it's another long weekend and he still has not asked me out. I am getting frustrated!! He knows my whole sob story about my divorce. He too is divorced. He is in his Mid 30s like myself. We also live 10 minutes away from each other. I know it sounds too good to be true, but why is it taking him forever to ask me for coffee or drink After work? If he did not have any interest why all of a sudden am I going on these coffee runs without him? I take a 15 min break from the office. So now he insisted I keep the change and save it for next time. I guess he will be asking me to go everyday this week. I do flirt a little with him. I usually look at him up and down when he comes to my desk. ;) I can't stop thinking about him. I am not tempted to text him right now. I just wish he would ask me to get coffee after work hours. I moved back home with my parents and I am dying to make some male friends again. I am just looking for a friend. I in a matter of fact way said we should get coffee one night and that was in May. Its now September and no coffee yet. He is single and he does not go out much.

Some people think of having fun with a woman they work with as shting where they eat. I like to think of it as desert. He obviously likes/liked you maybe he’s just slow or the sht where you eat mentality scared him away once things started getting real.