woolrich coat with friendship

Friendship is a lamp in the dark, warm your heart this; friendship is a pair of warm hands, if you fall in fate, it will help you up; friendship is a piece of wood, when you hit by the surging waves turned the boat, it will float over to you picked.

I have had such experience. It was a cold day, the sky white clouds, ground bone-chilling wind blowing whistling, wearing woolrich coat to get rid of the hearts of the slightest chill.

I walked to the cafeteria on the road, oncoming wind, so I shuddered. On the way back to the classroom, I was accidentally tripped over a stone, when I get up, I felt colder than the just. A look, turned out to buy a new coat to wear on a big hole, also bruised arm, cold wind blowing mercilessly in my clothes, the wound still feels kind of pain can be felt. The same pain as a knife. When I was moaning, I found my hands in front of the rice was thrown far away, I walked over to see the whole inside of the rice spilled out, I look at the days, when the day has become a dense cloud , I took a lunch without rice, endured the pain slowly back room. When I returned to the classroom when the students are happy to see the food. You can not help an acid, Chen Gang, see my good friend the way I find any, so I drove up and asked: "how do you?" Although this is a both an ordinary and simple words, but it made me cry, I wipe the rub the eye, and then just happened to tell him exactly, he listened to, immediately after the removal of his coat, his hands shake side to side of his coat draped over my body. Chen Gang, who is both thin, cold intolerance who saw his side beat shaking side to the rostrum, the things I tell you. After listening to everyone, have you some, I some of my lunch box filled full. Wang Peihua gave me some rice, every grain rice seems to be a dazzling light, she is actually a big fat girl, usually not even enough to pay for their own; Qiang gave me some vegetables, those vegetables emit a light fragrance, in fact, the first few day he and I fight, long ignored each other. Sudden warmth from the soles of the feet has been in my heart, flow through the body, the wound suddenly become miraculously does not hurt; heart pain on the Fu-ping, and his face tears, at this moment my mind a long time can not heal. I am eating this lunch, I feel it is best in the world eat rice; I relish, because it contains my lunch and before the students that friendship.

Friendship between the students has been decorated with me, so I became the world with dazzling like diamonds, precious jade, gold-like high wealth people!