Finding Jobs and then they tell me Already filled

I'm guessing the highschool students are taking all the jobs. By the way, i go for the easy filing, general office work jobs and i'm sure the highschool graduates can easily take those since they're smarter than me( I'm 31 but not so smart).

HOw should i change my approach? I mean, i know highschool students are going for the same jobs i'm going for and they're hungry and able. So, i'm always gonna lose cause i suck in comparison to them.

I dont do well with people and don't have interpersonal skills.

• 2 weeks later...
Disillusioned_Wife

I know how you feel. I just spent 8 months desperately looking for even a part time job. I finally got a job through hubby (he deejays at the bar that I now waitress at). I do work from home too but the market is slow right now, slow to the point where companies are looking at my line of services as luxury instead of staple services.

It's so aggravating because I have two age ranges working against me during the summer. The high schoolers and the part time old pensioners (retirement living town here) who are bored in retirement and take up all the part time jobs.

It's so depressing at times because it really frustrates a person and really kicks the ego. Just keep pressing on, something is bound to drop in your lap sooner or later like it did me. I have cried over this it's been that bad.

Another thing, you are allowed to ask why they did chose you but ask in a way that shows that you want to improve on what made them chose someone else. Say the way your resume was worded or how it was formatted, maybe some pointers on the interview. It shows initiative and willingness to improve self skills.

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read,

ORACLE Training

I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.This looks absolutely perfect

health care

. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge.

asian women

I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.

EXPRESS Daily Columns

Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get something done….

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read,

best seo provider

I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.This looks absolutely perfect

health care

. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge.

Canada

I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.

Canada

Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say…

Nakal Form

I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get something done….