Had a dream about Having a Job interview

That's how it is. I don't even get interviews in real life cause there's no where to aply for jobs but in my dream it was great.

I went to a company that i had temped for before, and had an interview which got interrupted alot cause the boss guy who i had it with would go back to the phones all the time. But he liked me.

And in the end i got the job.

The job ended at 3pm everyday. and payed goood.

and then i was there experience day to day life at the company(cause i was left alone a lot when the interviewer would go back to the phone) and sat down in a table and there was this girl

and i practiced my MAKING EYE CONTACT cause i wanted to talk to her. Interestingly, I made eye contact and she came to me and wanted to talk. hehe, i did't have to do it myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Dreams often contain symbolic meanings (i.e., a knife may indicate a raw emotion about something due to a knife being sharp, water symbolizes emotion, etc) in them from what I have read up on. I find dreams fascinating. They say its an extension of your subconcious.

One of my dreams was I was in the middle of a large body of water and could never find my way out. I had a lot going on in my life at the time. I have also studied that it is your bodies way of coping with stress.

There is also random dreaming that may not mean much.

Interesting to hear about dreams....I know I have some pretty bizarre ones.

If you buy a few good dream books you will also get better at deciphering your own.

Also on occasion they may actually come true....so let us know if you get a job soon;)

Good luck on the whole job thing as scarce as they are these days ~

OMO

Edited by ON MY OWN

The economy is still not recovered. Many people are still out of a job. It is very hard to find a good job now. Even harder for those are have been unemployed for a while. Dreaming of getting a job means you are trying hard. The traditional way of sending resumes doesnt work anymore.