Replaced Without Real Warning!

The recession has really hit me! Got a job 5 weeks ago doing customer service in the hotel/hospitality industry. However, my basic experience is all customer service.

Overnight shift 11-7 & Sunday 7 - 4pm is what they gave me. Asked for more hrs after a worker left, they hired another person. I go in 2 days ago & see a resume, there are only 4 positions available at this location. Go in yesterday, I see another guys resume who is way more qualified than I am for this position as it's both customer service & hospitality.

MY hours are listed on his resume.....got the message & left everything they gave me to them. Just when things started to look up.....:mad:

The recession has really hit me! Got a job 5 weeks ago doing customer service in the hotel/hospitality industry. However, my basic experience is all customer service.

Overnight shift 11-7 & Sunday 7 - 4pm is what they gave me. Asked for more hrs after a worker left, they hired another person. I go in 2 days ago & see a resume, there are only 4 positions available at this location. Go in yesterday, I see another guys resume who is way more qualified than I am for this position as it's both customer service & hospitality.

MY hours are listed on his resume.....got the message & left everything they gave me to them. Just when things started to look up.....:mad:

I feel for you man. THat's bad :( But that's how it is.

On the bright, you can do CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!! I can't so i can't find a job lately. All the jobs out there are Customer service!!

So you can find one easy or at least easier than me