My boss's behavior is odd-- ?

sunshine63

I am looking for some feedback (perhaps from men) on my boss’s odd behavior toward me. I am in a professional position that is sometimes very high stress and my boss treats me very peculiarly. I have no idea what to make of his actions and sometimes I feel like he cannot stand me, whereas other times I get a vibe he is attracted to me. In the recent past he has went for days and avoided me, while at the same time I catch him looking at me lingeringly. He gets nervous in my presence and I have noticed that his hands will shake. If he is in my presence for more than two minutes he makes an excuse to leave—or, before entering my office he makes an excuse as to why he has to leave before he even says why he is there! Then, every once in a blue moon he will come into my office and engage in pleasant conversation about work or whatever is on his mind. I have never been treated like this in the workplace—I am 45-years-old so I have been around awhile. Nor have I ever been so perplexed by someone else’s behavior toward me. I am very attractive and always dress very nice at the office. He is married, as am I. I am happily married and do not have any interest in him, in fact, it has gotten so uncomfortable I have been seeking employment elsewhere. Any ideas out there on what is going on? Thank you, for taking the time to read this. :)

Edited by sunshine63