Relationship with ex boss

I would like to appologize for the length of this thread, but i really need help and desperate

I have been working in a company for the last 3.5 years. I am married with 2 kids and currently on maternity.

There was this guy, my boss, i didn't have a crush on him from the beginning. He invited me once to go with him on a business trip and i think from there where it all started. We didn't have sex, i have to mention(back then i wasnt ready for this). We worked together perfectly well, he promoted me, raised a salary and many times told me very private stuff related to job. I know he trusted me a lot, he was really thankfull for the job i was doing. He is married with kids.

The thing is that he was flriting with me all the time. I can't really explain it, but the way he looked at me was causing me to tremble. I wanted to finish this, so i was playing cold, but every time i did it, he started to be nervous and running around or sending stupid emails. So i melted, so he flirted again, and again it went nowhere. So i played cold again, and again he got nervous.. And so on and on. Everytime i was talking about my husband, i could see he didn't really like it.

Last year i got pregnant and told him that i am taking a year maternity. of course, while i was pregnant i wasn't interedted in anything...

Now he quit the job a month ago so i went to his leave party. I look good taking into account the little time passed since the birth of my kid. And again! This eyes! His is really a master of a sight! He drilled me with his eyes. He flirted with me with no words! I said to myself: ok, he is not my boss anymore, let me try. First, i tried to add him in the facebook, and guess what? He didnt' accept and didn't reject! I was hanging there for weeks, until i cancelled a request. I said to myself that i have to finish this asap, but there was another party where everything repeated.

In the last party he got drunk and proposed me a lift home, since I had my own car I refused. He was also "crying on my shoulder " about how bad he was treated when he left and about other things too. Afterwards, he was telling me how he is trying to keep in touch with everyone and organizing a party at his home and calling some employees to come, without inviting me of course. Also that he is having lunches with other employees. By talking to other people I realized that most of it was a lie. I don't understand why he had to lie to me about that!!!!! Why?! He was also staring at my lips while talking.

I am so tired and want to get out of this, i don't know how. I have a wonderful husband, we have great sex, but it doesn't help. Every time i see my ex boss i get crazy! he is really having a physic influence on me and i can't get out of it.

Can someone explain why he behaves like this? Does he like to see me suffering? He knows i am suffering, he knows what causes me to suffer and talks about it.

neepNolaenfok

buy Desogen mastercard now online order order Cyclogyl without a rx overnight shipping order Minocin without prescription to ship overnight Cozaar online buy saturday delivery order Tenormin online with overnight delivery Cheap Crixivan next day where can i purchase Actigall no rx buy Zyvox mastercard online no membership Buy Rheumatrex with saturday delivery Order Zanaflex overnight cod purchase Kemadrin online with overnight delivery buy cheap fedex Zovirax purchase Prevacid online without script fedex Hyzaar overnight without a rx purchase Vytorin online without script purchase Ceclor mastercard in Kitchener buy rx Imuran without canadian prescriptions Colcrys Overnight buy Lioresal Plendil cod Renova cash on delivery overnight Purchase discount Zanaflex no rx where buy Lotemax mastercard buy Benicar Hct mastercard without buying Mysoline over the counter purchase Zagam over the counter cod overnight how to get Epivir mastercard without purchase Microzide pay pal online without prescription Order Vermox cod Nizoral Cream without prescription shipped overnight express order Parlodel on line buy Femara no visa without rx Evista mastercard prescription fedex buy Fosamax mastercard medication cod Lozol Sr without rx overnight shipping buy Caduet cod next day delivery Online pharmacy cod Lexapro order Risperdal mastercard in Alberta order cheap overnight Lyrica Cheapest Temovate online cheapest Naprosyn available online purchase Chloromycetin without a rx online Aldara without doctor rx purchase online Zestoretic without rx purchase Lovegra cod overnight delivery buy Nizoral Cream mastercard Canada purchase Desyrel no scams

hurting_in_nw

Either drop the high-school BS and be a wife and mother or leave your poor husband who has no idea what a deceptive person you truly are.

Your ex-boss is a predatory manipulator who gets off on wrapping you around his finger emotionally. Cut the ties- chalk up the memory to a momentary lapse of judgment, and refocus on your life on your family and yourself. You are sooooo much better than a creep like this!

• Author
Either drop the high-school BS and be a wife and mother or leave your poor husband who has no idea what a deceptive person you truly are.

He knows, I told him about everything... This guy is a sociopath, I am trying now to get out of it...

• Author
Your ex-boss is a predatory manipulator who gets off on wrapping you around his finger emotionally. Cut the ties- chalk up the memory to a momentary lapse of judgment, and refocus on your life on your family and yourself. You are sooooo much better than a creep like this!

Thanks! That's what I am telling myself... I don't know why but I always was attracted to these kinds of men :((

He knows, I told him about everything... This guy is a sociopath, I am trying now to get out of it...

So you think this guy is a sociopath, your husband knows all about the flirtation you carried on, you don't work with him. You are desperate to "get out of this".

Get out of what? You don't work with him, you claim to deeply love your H, and you have zero reason to be in contact with this boss who has done nothing recently except stare at your lips when you talk.

It honestly looks from this angle as though you are bringing all of this upon yourself, and that you are LIKING whatever perceived attention you are getting. I have no idea why he is "behaving like this" because it really sounds like he is trying to do nothing but get a cheap and quick lay and he knows that he has a sexual past with you and it makes you the primary choice for the sex.

So rather than worry about why HE is acting like this, spend your time and efforts trying to figure why YOU are acting like this, and just stop going to where this guy is.

That is, if you REALLY believe he is a sociopath and if you REALLY don't want to be in contact with him.