New Job Pay Is Not High (Should I ask for raise)

Okay, I've been with this new company few about a week however the pay is not high like I wanted to. Well I take the job because I need money. So the question is when should I start asking them for a raise ? Or should I shut up for now? Thanks

Okay, I've been with this new company few about a week however the pay is not high like I wanted to. Well I take the job because I need money. So the question is when should I start asking them for a raise ? Or should I shut up for now? Thanks

A week and you're asking for a raise? Nah, wouldn't do it. After 6 months maybe.

You could always ask, but they might get annoyed, and there's nobody paying well these days.

They have no reason to give you a raise so soon. You have not established yourself within the company as a viable employee.

Wait at least 6 months until they can see that you provide true benefit to them. In the meantime, look for other employment that pays more.