World Financial Group-easy to make money-anyone heard of it

anyone heard of WFG. World Financial Group. My friend was invited to a orientation and we got pushed into coming. they wanted us to sign up and pay 150 for crim check and also licensing.we heard how all these guys were making 6 figure incomes and tell us how they were just working 80 hr a month or so. its like your own business and you work whenever you want. telling us how we can live the nice live and dream whatever we want life. it was easy job and that everyone needs and love someone who can lower their debt and taxes ratio and even get some money back in taxes.they really wanted me and my friend to sign up and join and said they train us and that we weren't confident people-since we were so hestitant in signing up. yea so pushy people. i think they get a bonus if they get new people in or something. also my friend told me how one of them even said hell give him an extra 50 if he signs up now and pays for the 150 now. like right now. they were comparing their schooling to schooling like univ/college tution and saying the payoff for their knowledge is likehood of making big bucks and figures. sounds too good to be true.

the so called meeting was suppose to be 30 min at a coffee shop, but the guy we met who was a friend of a friend(barely knew this guy) said he would help us sarge in dwtn. we got pushed into us meeting them and listening to an orientation out in Surrey for WFG and then this lasted for like 2 hrs. we got home at 11pm and have to work the next day-today for work at 7 30 am . great hey

he even told my friend that if he joined that they would help him get a gf, help him find and sarge(meet girls) .

sounds kind of cunning to me. its like a return in business transaction. friendships shouldnt be like that.

if you want to help. you can help, if not then don't ,but dont make it sound like some business

they were inice guy and bought us dinner and food.

what do you think of this company and what happened. anyone had this happen to you before too. share please