Is it worth it accepting a job Where wont be accepted?

I've been a temp and just recently they told me they will hire me.

Now, the supervisor for who i work, likes outgoing/loud extroverts who are great speakers and talk alot and tell jokes etc. And all the people that work for her have to do business phone calls and they're all professionals cause they are natural great speakers and outgoing people who've been talking for ever.

I"m not that at all. Like i've written in my other threads, you know i am really slooow I can't think fast and i can't speak fast and fluently.

I feel like they(the boss) will not like me and wil think that i'm stupid and weird. I just don't fit in.

So i'm almost at the point of signing to get hired as an employee.. but i'm not sure what to do.

I mean, I know i can't talk like those people she has and i know i mess up and i'm not good speaker.

Do you think when me and the supervisor/boss have our meeting about this(which we will), i should just be honest and tell her about my social inability and speaking impediment/cognitive problems?

I've never told them but it's kind of obvious. That's why i'm always mute and never talk. cause i can't think fast and fluent and so i can't speak fast and fluent.

Should i tell the boss and ask her if i can modify my work? LIke the job includes doing data entry and research and also phone . Can i ask her to allow me to not do phones because i have speaking problems?

or if i tell her she will fire me?