Liar Liar pants on fire

My new 'business partner" lies so much, I think he even would lie about what he had for breakfast, we partnered up about a year ago and it would not be a smart move to hurt the relationship. But I am getting upset about the petty lies and am not the type of person to keep quite.

How do you tell someone without embarassing them or hurting their feeling that they are full of ****?

I'm not sure why you would to be 'in business' with someone that is full of s***. Business is about trust, after all this is a person you need to rely on to pay your bills, keep a roof over you head, if I even had an inkling that my business partner was lying they would be out the door, no questions.

If however this is too drastic, you could maybe start by joking with them that are full of poo. "oh (insert name) you make me laugh, you're so full of s***." They'll get the hint eventually.

The best way to be is confront them and tell them how much of a bull**** artist they are.

I hate liars. Can't be too much lose... Besides, get a new "business partner". :)