Married Coworker flirting

I am a single 30 year old man, unattached (no girlfriend or wife).

There is a married woman coworker, X, who gave flirty vibes. She would look upset whenever I talked with someone else, and wait in her car before work until I got out of my car, and then she would get out at the same time.

Another married woman coworker, Y, who revealed to me that she liked me, told X something about me. And now things between X and me are tense, and X emailed me saying I had the wrong impression about her. Y won't tell me what she told X about me.

I started to feel angry at X's new hostility towards me, and I'm also jealous with the fact that she seems to like the new guy in the office. So I started to snub her.

This week, X announced she's leaving the company. I'm concerned the higher ups might be blaming me for her departure. They are sad to see her go and valued her as an employee. The reason for their possibly knowing is that our emails are unsecure and are open for higher ups' reading of them.

Now, I feel crappy for how things are ending and also worried about my security in the company because of this.

Any advice on what I should do regarding X and regarding higher ups possibly knowing?

I often have this problem but I am usually X ot Y or whatever I am a huge flirt. I flirt with everybody the mailman, the pizza guy, the garbage man, my boss, whoever is infront of me! I can't help it It's in my nature. Sounds like you found a woman like me. She might be really friendly and your taking it as flirting to heart, you know she's married so leave it alone. As for her leaving the company I would pull her aside and ask he why she's leaving the company I am sure it's not cause of you but turn it around on her and say " I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable" then go from there.

Thanks for your feedback but I need to clarify that:

X didn't flirt with everyone. She targeted me only, and then later this new guy.

If you could call waiting in the car and trying to get a guy to notice you "flirting", I don't know it that's casual flirting.

If I tell her "I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable", that's implying I did something wrong, and I didn't do anything wrong. I never harassed or spoke to her about it or anything. In fact I'm shy, so I never approached in this way.

But another woman coworker who has a crush on me grilled me about who I liked, named X, and I eventually confirmed it.

Then X starts to act hostile towards me and started focusing her attention on a new guy. I feel very bitter about this because I didn't even like her at first, I only liked her because of the attention she was giving me and now she's turned elsewhere. I wasn't expecting her to leave her husband or have an affair, I just liked the attention she was giving.