Zoo_Passion

hi. thanks for reading. In my job, there are teams. I am on a team with this person. She gives me jobs to do at least once or twice a week. Things have just got too weird.

When I go to return an task to her, after a couple minutes, when I am still talking to her, she just gets up and walks away, or when I am talking to her job related, she just keeps typing away, not looking up.

I called her on it. She said that she is listening. When she got up after I gave her a piece of paper, I said to her, "I knew you were going to get up and go." she then replied, "don't take it personal, this is business." That is all she said.

It is just confusing why she gets up and goes, doesn't listen to what I have to say. she says she has no time to talk, but then talks to other co-workers about her life, joking with them

I have to admit that I got little jealous when she talks to other people/ guys in the work office, and some how refuses to talk to me socially anymore.

I pray that I can not have anything to do with her, and that either her or me will find another employment. I wish her well in her path. I just don't know what I did wrong or not right.

thanks for listening,

questions are welcome.

jean-luc sisko

kill her with kindness, and outperform her.

I find it's wasted energy to care what people at work do. None are close to me, so they can do as they wish,