Another resume question

As an employer, what would you do if you came across a cover letter that mentioned one's prowess at being a lion tamer and having led an unnamed small country in a revolution? Would it catch your eye in a good way? What would you do with the resume?

Could it really be any worse than having your resume ignored for 18 months?

laRubiaBonita
As an employer, what would you do if you came across a cover letter that mentioned one's prowess at being a lion tamer and having led an unnamed small country in a revolution? Would it catch your eye in a good way? What would you do with the resume?

Could it really be any worse than having your resume ignored for 18 months?

would it say your were a nigerian banker too? :D

but yes, that would catch my eye, but i do not know if i would be more intriged to read your resume.... unless it was for a circus job or one that required creative writing

MinstrelsKiss

If I saw that I would think it was a joke, which could be good and bad depending on the job.

I dunno... If you want "eye catching" get a graphic designer to setup your resume, and submit a good cover letter.

bananalaffytaffy

If the job is highly creative, and for a hip company, maybe I'd take a look. If it is a professional position where being a smart a$! is NOT desired, i'd file it in the bin.