In some previous postings I had mentioned the challenges I have with a particular co worker. After many meetings and reprimands to my employ, I have the most wonderful pleasant experience.

The Co worker who has manipulated my boss's recently has been caught with her pants down. (Figuratively speaking). Two of our major accounts are pulling the plug on her being the sales rep for them. Mind you all these months that I have tried to tell my boss's that she has been complained about they have shunned my thoughts and refused to believe a word I say in reference to the customers view point.

So the Customers have written documentation of their concerns and have pretty much said, send her elsewhere and get us someone who can get the jobs done!!

I had nothing to do with this great news and I can not be more impressed with how my two boss's are now scrambling to put out this horrendous mess. Neither is pleased with having to admit they may have had a poor case of misjudgment now that all this has finally come out. The good news is the customer is willing to maintain the account with us provided we meet their needs with another representative.

The co worker is suddenly in "Help me please" Mode and I simply look the otherway and continue my business duties. She has stabbed me in the back far to many times. That bridge has been burned.

Most of my associates have now entered a sigh of relief that my boss's are seeing the light. Took a while ....a long while.

I will in time request that the HR file be revised with a documentation from them. The inaccurate write ups need to be reconciled now that the truth has shined. Its the least they can do ....

Tayla,

"Poetic justice" indeed. It would appear this whole ordeal was not only a character strengthening experience for you, but also a warning to non-teamplayers in the company: "If you give someone enough rope, he'll hang himself."

The best part is now that HR can see her track record in a clearer light she'll hopefully never have the opportunity to be counter-productive on the job again.

*I don't know why we have to wait so long for justice sometimes...unless it's so that person gets a harsher punishment for having done so many wrong things over a long period of time.--(They tend to develop a pattern of doing wrong once they think they can actually get away with it.)

Good for you for maintaining your professionalism the whole time. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

update- Well since this justice met its term wanted to share a recent eye opener.

The workplace is owned by three investors. Two of which are hands on involved in the business . After trying taxingly to clean up this co-workers snafu a most interesting new set of fiasco came about....

This co worker was put on probation and during the interium of this time, she first ask the two bosses for a favor (basically begging to be let back into the account that she messed up! ) They denied her. So the one boss who is NEVER around, Why should he be?? He is 35% owner and thus President and CEO..therefore he golfs and rather be anywhere but running the business.

She waits til after five and summons him to our office which is 30 minutes away from the corporate office and while there she tells him she wants the account back. HE gives it to her!!! Never once getting the entire scoop of how she messed up the account!. So now the two other owners are Furious!

I just quietly mentioned to them..."And this surprises you how?? Remember you had nooooo problem with her throwing me under the bus, what made you think you were untouchable, remember all is fair in business...this is no different". My one boss just gave me that look...the one that says Geesh guess this is what you went thru all those months....