Manager sexually flirts with me at work. Need some advice and opinions!

BadGirl2003

I've been working at this company for about 6+ months and my manager has been sexually flirting with me for about 3 or 4 months now. When I'm at work he comes to my desk he asks me all the time will I have sex with him I always so no. Then he touches and rubs me on different places on my body. I have recently started liking the way he flirts with me and starting to find him kinda attractive (which he is) but I don't know if I want to have sex with him since his mom is the owner of the company and I'm afraid if she finds out that I had sex with him she will firer me. He's 11 years older than me ( I'm 20, he's 31) but I don't have a serious problem with his age but I told my mom about the situation and she said that I need to leave my job because it's sexual harassment and he's much older than me. This may sound confusing, after reading it a few times it kinda confuses me. Can anyone please give me some advice. Thanx

• Author
BadGirl2003
Originally posted by jalexy

how can you feel sexually attracted to someone who is treatin you like this? do you really dislike yourself? girl, please do what your mom says.

I really can't explain it and I truly don't know why I just do. No, I don't dislike myself at all. I've been looking for a job for the past few months but I haven't found anything where I live so I can't really leave until I found another job.

Sweet fancy Moses....you could OWN that company. Have you not seen the way sexual harassment is treated these days? A 5 minute call to any lawyer would have you set for LIFE.

Seriously....demand more for yourself....from both business associates and romantic interests. This fellow is a smelly example of both.

you could OWN that company. Have you not seen the way sexual harassment is treated these days? A 5 minute call to any lawyer would have you set for LIFE.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Get a tape recorder and try to record one of his advances. Play the tape for his mom......Tell her if it doesnt stop there will be a lawsuit. Then if she tries to fire you, you can still sue....... having the tape as proof that you were fired because you complained on her son.

If you are flirting back with him and (sorry guys) it's not sexual harassment! If you take the advice to call a lawyer you better make sure your sweet and innocent in all of this as well Have you ever told him not to touch you? Have you filed a complaint with his supervisor? Are you in someway leading him on? His lawyer will ask you all of these questions, If your going to press charges it will go on his record for life! If he commited a crime do it! but if your both consentful adults and are flirting with eachother that's not harassment you said you liked it so I don't know what to tell you if he can prove you flirted back and you pressed charges you are now commiting Slander. think this through! I would just quit.