4givrnt4gtr

So currently Im doing an internship type of thing for my degree.

One of my colleagues is kind of strange. I noticed that from the get go but i figured its just cuz she is younger and from what it seemed, not very socially adept (which by the way is weird given that we are Marriage and Family therapist interns).

In any case, I thought she was a nice girl despite everything so I tried to befriend her. Actually the entire team became somewhat close and so we discuss other things besides work.

Well, long story short we also became friends on facebook. The thing is, every little thing I post she has to comment on it. At first it was fine, but lately her posts are very either negative, or she tries to make comments that attempt to ridicule me or make me look inept.

One of the things she makes fun of me and everyone else that attends my school is that we actually have to work hard for our degree while her school doesn't even give her grades. She calls that working smarter, not harder. She also criticizes me for caring "too much" about my clients and "wanting to save them" she says I am too anxious and I need to chill out.

In any case, one of the last comments I just had enough. I had posted on FB something that was not even meant to be serious (after all it IS FB). I was saying how I wish I didnt have use procrastination to ward of paper writing anxiety. Well ofcourse she had to comment, saying "4giv, when AREN'T you anxious?? didnt we just talk about this??"

That irritated me like no other! So though I know it was petty, and given that she is so proud she doesnt have to study to get her degree, i said "well I wish I was as casual about my education and work as you are, but I've had this thing about doing my work the best way possible and thats a hard habit to break"

Anyway she responded to that trying to defend herself....except she made a total fool out of herself by saying she had a "laise fare" attitude. I pointed out that laissez-faire actually meant that the government does not interfere in a country's market and that she might actually have meant "carefree"

Well after that I realized I was wasting my time....and just played it all off as a joke.

After that she attempted once again to make me look foolish, this time though I didnt have to do anything to defend myself as other friends pretty much backed me up. Plus....yeah im not 5 anymore lol

Well, the weird thing though is that during our supervision time, when we actually see each other face to face, and we have to role play different client's we've had, she insists on going first as one of the clients and she always ALWAYS plays one of my clients. I've wondered why she never plays her own clients (which is the whole purpose of the exercise) but I brush it off.

Also, face to face she is really nice to me, though with everyone else she can be really harsh and confrontational even with our supervisors.

Now, what really tripped me off today our supervisor asked when we were going to be leaving the site given our upcoming graduation. I said I would be leaving by the end of June, we then started talking about how Im moving to another city and how excited I am about it. Right then she tells me she wants me to let her know when Im leaving exactly cuz she is interested in renting my apartment once Im gone....:confused:

I looked at her like...what? why? what the heck and she said she just loves the city I live in and wants to move there....uhhhh try craig's list???

I dont know, honestly it went from her being a little weird, to irritating to downright creepy....

what do you guys think is up with this chick???

PLS PLS WRITE SHORT YOUR PROBLEMS NO ONE HAS TIME TO READ UR ENTIRE BIOGRAPHY.......

i neither have read entire but i suggest

keep away frm ur frnd, she has a point she is trying to take advantage as well as same time she is tellin u to b smart n work smartly. Secondly u r giving her channce to play on with ur client . Why dont u straight forwardly tell that she is bugging u , Its better way to tell her get off frm ur life. n being nuisance to u. I think atleast u should learn to deal with ppl.

SadandConfusedWA
PLS PLS WRITE SHORT YOUR PROBLEMS NO ONE HAS TIME TO READ UR ENTIRE BIOGRAPHY.......

i neither have read entire but i suggest

keep away frm ur frnd, she has a point she is trying to take advantage as well as same time she is tellin u to b smart n work smartly. Secondly u r giving her channce to play on with ur client . Why dont u straight forwardly tell that she is bugging u , Its better way to tell her get off frm ur life. n being nuisance to u. I think atleast u should learn to deal with ppl.

If I had to pick one, I would choose her writing style over yours any day. Just saying :confused: