Second interview clothing

I went on an interview today and I wore my nice pant suit. The person who interviewed me said that she was recommending me for a second interview and she introduced me to the person who would be conducting it.

I only have one nice pant suit which I wear for pretty much all of my interviews. This guy has already seen me in this outfit, would it be a mistake to wear it to the interview with him? Suits are just so expensive and I really don't have the money to go out and buy a new one.

Any ideas about this?

best to change it a little bit.

you could wear a nice shirt with the suit trousers, different shoes, and leave the jacket.

do you have any smart trousers or skirts? i dont think its 100% necessary to wear a full suit, as long as you look nice and smart.

I went on an interview today and I wore my nice pant suit. The person who interviewed me said that she was recommending me for a second interview and she introduced me to the person who would be conducting it.

I only have one nice pant suit which I wear for pretty much all of my interviews. This guy has already seen me in this outfit, would it be a mistake to wear it to the interview with him? Suits are just so expensive and I really don't have the money to go out and buy a new one.

Any ideas about this?

Hi laurabelle,I dont know how you feel about a thrift store,but they do carry new dresses,and nice pant suit dirt cheap,and I call it keepin American money in America,and they are evrey where. I find a lot of new jeans dresses,and skirts,and beautiful shirt.

My unwear is for walmart,and shoes,and brasbut furniture,and all kinds of stuff. Check it out,and just a thought,and I buy mysef there.

I only have one nice pant suit which I wear for pretty much all of my interviews. This guy has already seen me in this outfit, would it be a mistake to wear it to the interview with him?

wear a differnent blouse/shirt, do you hair different and wear a different pair of shoes (no uggs) and he'll never know the difference

and remember to be nice, sit up straight, emote, be confident and tell them what they want to hear

Pink Cupcakes

That's great news you have a second interview! I go with what the others said, just change up the top. Maybe you could find a skirt or dress shirt, blazer, at a nice consignment store?

Lots of clearance sales right now, too. You can get some really good deals.

• Author

Thanks everyone!

I have another shirt that I can wear under the suit jacket and I could do my hair differently.

Would it be too weird to wear the same suit jacket and pants? I only met the guy for like 30 seconds to introduce myself and then left so my fiance says he probably doesn't remember what I had on.

SadandConfusedWA

Don't stress over it, it cetainly won't be the deciding factor in if you get a job or not. Plus, men have poor memories when it comes to women's clothing.

Pink Cupcakes

Yeah I don't think he would remember the pant suit unless it was some funky color or style and it doesn't sound like that is the case.

Don't sweat the suit (so long as it's classic - black, dark grey, navy, chocolate). Go ahead and wear it again. Just wear a VERY different color top, and you'll be fine. :)

TwinkletOes26

:love:I agree with the others lb just wear a different shirt underneath and he prolly wont notice. Congrats on your second interview glad to hear the economy has picked up. This is good news for all us out of work people.:D:D

• Author
:love:I agree with the others lb just wear a different shirt underneath and he prolly wont notice. Congrats on your second interview glad to hear the economy has picked up. This is good news for all us out of work people.:D:D

Thanks! I don't know how well the economy is picking up, as it seems there are way too many people looking for work. I just passed interview #16 :(...