on the job Health Issues

laRubiaBonita

a water main has broken in front of my building- we have no water.... i find this out after i go #2... OF COURSE! :o

so i send out a coutesy email to make everyone aware, and i get repsonses that some people already knew about it, but didn't make everyone aware.

FINALLY we get an email stating the water is off and maybe another 2-3 hours while the repairs are being made and if we need to use the facilities we can go to other Company buildings.

one building is across our parking lot, the other building is a 5 minute drive away.

what pisses me off is 1. no one told us 2. we condemn other structures that do not have running water- and here we sit 3. it's a life safety issue- sprinklers will not sprinkle if there is a fire; we cannot wash our hands; we cannot flush the toilet.

this is total crap and i cannot believe that they will not allow us to use liberal leave.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, i know how frustrating it can be 'cause my previous company i'd worked in, didn't have water for 1/2 day...we used next door's facilities though - wasn't too bad. How long were you without water?