I got a job interview :)

TwinkletOes26

I got a job interview with a company on friday for a great position. Its part time which is great because that means i will have time for my masters courses :laugh:........I guess they liked what i focused on and the way I presented myself in my resume and cover letter.

Wish me Luck:bunny::bunny:

Awesome Username
I got a job interview with a company on friday for a great position. Its part time which is great because that means i will have time for my masters courses :laugh:........I guess they liked what i focused on and the way I presented myself in my resume and cover letter.

Wish me Luck:bunny::bunny:

Luck luck luck luck!!! Keep us updated! :)

Good luck, but I gotta ask...

WTF is an examinator?????

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. Twinklet and I are in the same field and I'm not even sure what that is.

• Author
TwinkletOes26

LOL nothing to do with my field :( sadly from what i was told and read I will be assisting in determining how much of a risk a client is for insurance companies. Determine how much of a deductable people get,filing claims,answering phones,talking with companies about which policies are best for their employees....

Its part time but who knows it could turn into a full time position. This means i can get masters :).

Good luck, but I gotta ask...

WTF is an examinator?????

I've never heard of it either...

LOL nothing to do with my field :( sadly from what i was told and read I will be assisting in determining how much of a risk a client is for insurance companies.

Sounds like an actuary to me?

• Author
TwinkletOes26

Hey stargazer i was wondering when ud show up:D

thank u all for being so supportive and wishing me good luck.:):bunny::)

My POINT was that you may be pronouncing/saying/writing the actual job title incorrectly, which is not cool for a job interview.

Flounce in progress.

• Author
TwinkletOes26
My POINT was that you may be pronouncing/saying/writing the actual job title incorrectly, which is not cool for a job interview.

Flounce in progress.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Aww Twinkle...don't be that way. I'm sure it wasn't meant to be rude or sarcastic at all! Just trying to clarify the name. A lot of the time what is typed on here can be taken the wrong way. Anyway, I do wish you luck! :)

• Author
TwinkletOes26
Aww Twinkle...don't be that way. I'm sure it wasn't meant to be rude or sarcastic at all! Just trying to clarify the name. A lot of the time what is typed on here can be taken the wrong way. Anyway, I do wish you luck! :)

Thank you for the well wishes cora...if this was just one time Id just take it in stride but all the time from the same people comes tiring:(:(.....

Anywho again thanks for wishing me luck I hope to hear something next week. Im still putting in applications elsewhere just in case I dont get the job.