so theres a girl i work with that i like and i've known her for about a month. I think she's interested in me, but I'm not sure. I'm wondering if its worth it to ask her out. I see her once a week at work and only work for five more weeks so awkwardness is not a huge worry. We talk often while we're at work and she laughs at some things I say. She's done whole touch my arm thing a couple times, but once was only to get my attention fo something. She's also asked me for help sometimes on work related stuff. We walk to the train station after work together, but I'm not sure what else to look for.

Does it sound like she's interested? Should I go ahead and ask her out?

RickValentino

Your next step is to ASK her out. Don't ask directly though.

Tell her to JOIN you for a particular fun action-oriented activities. No movies.

Or... just go for coffee.

• 3 weeks later...

Make it clear to her what it is you like about her and use that as a basis for moving out of just being platonic at work. As Rick said, invite her to chat over coffee or some fun activity where she can see you in a way outside of just being friends at work.

• 2 weeks later...

She sounds like she could be interested. If you don't make some kind of invitation, you will lose her! If you offer an invitation and she turns you down, what harm has it done you? What have you got to lose?

Is there a place on the way to the station, where you could suggest having a coffee or a meal before you get on your trains?

If not, maybe tell her, as you are walking to the station, that you like her and would like to get to know her better and would she care to have dinner with you one evening?

• 3 weeks later...