lack of motivation, but need the job...

4givrnt4gtr

So, i love the company i work for. The people are awesome, my bosses are awesome...

Yet...i HATE my actual job. I just cannot stand the ringing of the phone, feeling like i have to clean up after everyone, (Im the admin assistant) etc. To me the job is boring, repetitive and irritating...which in turn makes me slack off often. This is a bad bad thing because in a job like this, one little mistake, all hell breaks lose. Things get send to the wrong place, things run out quickly if im not on top of everything at all times.

But...I need the job, and honestly i feel like i have an issue liking jobs in general. This is my 4th job in two years. The first three I lasted around three months and then quit for one reason or another. The one before this one i liked but didnt give me enough hours of work.

So, my question is...how can I keep my motivation up? Why do you think i get sick of jobs so easily and what can I do to prevent this?

THe problem is that because of my lack of motivation Ive made a lot of mistakes...Ive been here less than a year but I feel like if i make another mistake, im bassically out the door. I need to job to pay bills, but I just cant seem to find the desire to do the best I can...

help?